Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

What i don't like is the sound !!! , it is far from acceptable .

Improved after adding the furniture , but still lot of echo and for some reason the bass is more , though the same speakers worked fine in a smaller room earlier.

Few acoustic panels are on the way , hope that will improve the quality further.

Last edited:
What i don't like is the sound !!! , it is far from acceptable .

Improved after adding the furniture , but still lot of echo and for some reason the bass is more , though the same speakers worked fine in a smaller room earlier.

Few acoustic panels are on the way , hope that will improve the quality further.

I reckon you work on the speaker placements/positions till the point you like it.

Ok.. So my setup. Am basically a newbie so still experimenting :)
Lf8bFJ.jpg

aqnTnc.jpg

5SISIu.jpg

i0nahg.jpg

ZjJlWM.jpg

E8wnqS.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks
Yep
The first one is in office
Remember the bathroom build thread

That's the one

It's almost done
A high end source might be coming in and
Maybe just a couple acoustic panels
And I'm done

Great going, magma! So you finally used your GRR speakers yourself. I remember you had put these up for sale.
What are the speakers in the home setup? Also DIY?

EDIT: Just saw your "promising full ranger" thread. How about pics of the complete home setup?

Last edited:
aliji,

do try and explain/add a line per piece in your setup so we know what has gone where (if u don't mind and if not too inconvenient).

thanx!

Arre Bhai
Simple humble sasta setup hai

Stop pulling my leg

Preamp us the dcb1
Power amp is the f5 turbo biased at full

Source rack on the right
Cdp- still pendi g
Below that is the twisted pear buffalo dac
And a peter Daniel audio sector nos dac
Followed by the esi juli based music pc

Currently the speaker cable is the vdh
Cs122
Interconnect is the d102 mk2 vdh

Digital cable is a Spanish one I'm testing

Need to change to the mogamis z1
ASAP

aliji,

my apologies for being unclear earlier.

what i wanted to understand is the non-standard/non-branded stuff in the pic (mostly urs), like the racks, the footers, the thingamajig above the pre-amp, the different material/composite shelves, the way the eqpt. is mounted onto the shelves/rack, and so on....

My Little HT Setup::)
1) AVR: ONKYO TX-NR828
2) BDP: SONY BDP S5100
3) FRONTS: JBL TLX-700
4) CENTER: JBL-S-CENTER
5) FRONT WIDES: INFINITY Alpha 20
6) SURROUNDS: JBL LX 10
7) HDTV: SAMSUNG UA46F6100
8) STEREO SPKRS: BOSE 201 Series V hooked up to integrated amp JVC AX-V8 (Seperate)

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back