Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Thought would clean room and then take photos but that did not happen so, here are some pictures showing how the room looks.

The room

View attachment 36947

DAC - Schiit Yggdrasil, preamp - Silvercore Preamp 324 and amp - Karan Acoustics KAS400

View attachment 36948

Tekton Design Double Impact

View attachment 36949

Equitech 2RQ powering everything

View attachment 36950

Ugly side of system - NUC with LPS

View attachment 36951

Deliberately installed this on wall because with phone as remote, noticed that I never let a song complete. A touch screen monitor connected to NUC.

View attachment 36952

Wow.. that's a lovely setup there Bornfi :)

I especially like the idea of the wall mount. Even I never let one track complete most times . Bane with digital streaming I guess . Your idea sounds interesting. And maybe I can skip the gym too :D

Hi,
Thank you. Nope don’t move it. Wanted to build a vintage rack so did it and placed it how it looks best like the old days. Sounds great though that close as well. Plinths were built at home with the help of a carpenter. Cheers!!!

I see no less than 6 Spectrum Analyzers/Graphics Equalizers, or, however you wish to call them. Are they there for form more than function? It is cool nevertheless.

All you need now is a Technics SL-10 to keep it modern (yet vintage) on the vinyl front.
@sandeepmohan sending dummy signals to all Equalizers but one GE-90. Use that to tweak the sound as required. The TT you mentioned is on the cards. Let’s see how quickly I can source one. Cheers!!!

I’m Chinmay, an up-and-coming music producer/sound designer/foley artist based in Bangalore and working on the music for films, games and adverts.

I began collecting records in 2012 while studying in Malaysia. The first record I ever bought was Marvin Gaye’s What’s Going On. Currently have around 350-400 records mainly consisting of jazz, prog rock, krautrock, Brazilian music, folk, funk, soul, etc.

My setup consists of a Rega RP1 turntable fitted with a Nagaoka ,MP-110, Marantz PM6005 Integrated Amp and Acoustic Energy Aegis Evo 3 Floorstanding Speakers.

3rmei2Z.jpgIMG-20200325-WA0005.jpg

I’m Chinmay, an up-and-coming music producer/sound designer/foley artist based in Bangalore and working on the music for films, games and adverts.

I began collecting records in 2012 while studying in Malaysia. The first record I ever bought was Marvin Gaye’s What’s Going On. Currently have around 350-400 records mainly consisting of jazz, prog rock, krautrock, Brazilian music, folk, funk, soul, etc.

My setup consists of a Rega RP1 turntable fitted with a Nagaoka ,MP-110, Marantz PM6005 Integrated Amp and Acoustic Energy Aegis Evo 3 Floorstanding Speakers.

View attachment 44829View attachment 44830

Love the rack.

And there is something so romantic about maintaining and listening to a record collection. Finally love the eclectism of your collection.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back