img0901gd.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img0896uu.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img0917c.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img0922p.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very nice vpi classic there! Is this the version with VTA or the one without?

Thanks reignofchaos!
It's a basic version. One can play with vta with this table. I haven't bothered to readjust anything because it had come factory set up.
Regards

Myriad good setup.

Guys how about sharing detals of exact model number, cartridge and tonearm along with the pics. These details may not be so obvious to everyone.

Just for the benefit of everyone.

Here's my Technics SL3200 with a Shure M44-7 cartridge and Technics headshell. Also seen is my good old Nak DR3

Last edited:
Thanks reignofchaos!
It's a basic version. One can play with vta with this table. I haven't bothered to readjust anything because it had come factory set up.
Regards

Good to know! I believe the JMW 10.5 tonearm comes in two versions - one with on the fly VTA and one without. The former costs a lot more than the latter.

Good to know! I believe the JMW 10.5 tonearm comes in two versions - one with on the fly VTA and one without. The former costs a lot more than the latter.

VTA on fly comes in Classic 2 and above versions. Classic 2 is dearer by 750 dollars.
Regards

Hi,
my TT's as below,
On top, Rega P3-24 with RB 301 tonearm and Elys II cartridge, the TT below is direct drive Dual 731 with M55-E cartridge.
Regards.

Attachments

• DSCN4573.jpg
    DSCN4573.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 624
  • P5300012.jpg
    P5300012.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 624
very nice Sachin, just a quick question, do you have both tables wired to separate phono-stages or do you use them, one at a time? just asking out of curiosity.

The black colour on the Rega looks very classy .... and the TT has very well proportioned dimensions too. Could you provide its dimensions please ...

Hi,
reubensm and avidyarthy - thanks for the compliment, my Luxman amp has two phono inputs, hence no problem in connecting both the tt's.

I will give tt dimensions tonight.
Regards.

Hi,
reubensm and avidyarthy - thanks for the compliment, my Luxman amp has two phono inputs, hence no problem in connecting both the tt's.

I will give tt dimensions tonight.
Regards.

Hi sachin,

The source of purchase and pricing would be welcome.

N.Murali

Back