Thorens TD 125 MK II

Beginner_N

Hi All,

I keep coming back with queries for turntable price. Thank you all for my earlier query for Thorens TD 124 that deal didnt workout :(

I have come across Thorens TD 125 MK II with SME 3009 tonearm. Price around Rs 50K. It has Grado Gold MM pickup.

I am going to audition it in few days.

Any leads towards price are really helpful.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Nishant

Attaching pic for reference.

f44524c92e7276c32ca4063726ef38da.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Looks in great shape, you can seriously consider going ahead for this. I would have been tempted had I been you.

I use a TD160 and I am so pleased with it.

Do ask the seller if everything is in proper working order. TD 125 electronics are difficult to repair as far I know. So proceed with caution. Ask lots of questions.

Do ask the seller if everything is in proper working order. TD 125 electronics are difficult to repair as far I know. So proceed with caution. Ask lots of questions.
I too got Same suggestion from one of friend.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Seems to be in good shape. The tonearm will itself be of great value if you buy separately. If the TT works, go ahead and buy it.

I have had several 125 and 126 over the years. I still have a beautiful NOS TD 125. Yes speed is an issue not easy to tackle. If you have auditioned it, and if the speed is steady, it's a superb turntable. It is made by Thorens company for home use while TD 124 for professional use.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back