SONY KLV-40NX700 LED LCD-- Coming soon

senthilsss

Hi All:

I went to Croma yesterday and was casually checking about the release date of Sony LED LCD NX700 series. He told me that all the employees are already trained in NX700 model. He said that Sony LED LCD is awesome and Samsung LED cannot stand before it once it is released. PQ is too good as per him. They already received stocks of NX700 in the warehouse and waiting for Sony to give them the release date.

He told me that the starting price will be Rs.1L and goes up to Rs.2L.

Will be releasing shortly.

The times of india chennai edition had an Sony add this morning.

The NX700 range starting price is given as Rs.133,900. so that should be the price of 40' NX700.

Last edited:
getimage.dll

Link to the advertisement.

Last edited:
Hi All:

I went to Croma yesterday and was casually checking about the release date of Sony LED LCD NX700 series. He told me that all the employees are already trained in NX700 model. He said that Sony LED LCD is awesome and Samsung LED cannot stand before it once it is released. PQ is too good as per him. They already received stocks of NX700 in the warehouse and waiting for Sony to give them the release date.

He told me that the starting price will be Rs.1L and goes up to Rs.2L.

Will be releasing shortly.

These TV's have been released in Singapore and managed to view the same. The LED is not as thin as the Samsung ones though, PQ seems to be slightly better.

Price wise it is about 40% cheaper then in India.

Spiderman

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back