Sound system under 25K

basudev02

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good sound system under Rs 30K budget. I would mainly use it connect it to my laptop for listening music/watching movies. In hifimart.com I see the following options now:

1. Scansonic MiniMate Hi-Fi System costing Rs 22,5000 after 25% discount.

2. Sonodyne PQube 201 costing 23,500.

3. AGA Harmony TAV-406 v.2 Set costing Rs 23,900.00. But for this to work I think I will need an amplifier. Any suggestion that will make the overall system cost around 30K?

Any other suggestion will be appreciated. Also please mention the buying option. I live in Hyderabad.

Best

Basudev

Hi

If you are constraint on budget, look at Hi Fi Ads or For Sale by Owner section...something will be there for you.....pre owned systems...

Consider good multimedia speakers to use with your Laptop such as the Sonodyne PQube.
Although Swans M200 would be a better option.

If you wish to buy separates then keep an eye on the For Sale section or Hifiads. There was a Wharfedale 10.1 available for 12.5 somewhere and an entry level used amplifier can also be had for a bargain if you keep looking.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good sound system under Rs 30K budget. I would mainly use it connect it to my laptop for listening music/watching movies. In hifimart.com I see the following options now:

1. Scansonic MiniMate Hi-Fi System costing Rs 22,5000 after 25% discount.

2. Sonodyne PQube 201 costing 23,500.

3. AGA Harmony TAV-406 v.2 Set costing Rs 23,900.00. But for this to work I think I will need an amplifier. Any suggestion that will make the overall system cost around 30K?

Any other suggestion will be appreciated. Also please mention the buying option. I live in Hyderabad.

Best

Basudev

It all depends on how far you are thinking to go with the system. Apart from these below are few more options you can decide upon

1. Yamaha MCR-232BL Micro Component System - 39,499.00 + Delivery charges

2. Yamaha YHT-299 Home Theater Package - 38,999.00 + Delivery charges

3. Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System - 19,013.00 FREE Delivery

4. You may also consider the Sony Mini HiFi systems starting at around 15k.

5. Browse through the Hi Fi Classified, OLX, etc and pick your components.

Keep us updated on your decisions.

MaSh

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back