South India Audio Meet-2013

What is your suggested date for South India Audio Meet 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bring them on. As for me, I can bring my Marantz CD6003, older Acoustic Portrait DAC based on dual Philips TDA 1541, Cayin TA30 Integrated amp, Class D Power amp, Pass B1 Buffer preamp and an assortment of exotic (and some not so exotic) speaker cables, power cables and inter connects.

The only thing I'm holding back are my Cadence Aristas because it would be quite a back breaking task.

Captn Sir,

If the meet occurs as per Plan A, you have to bring your Cadence too;) One time affair we will be there to help shifting safely.

Regards

List updated..

Exhibitors of Equipment:

1) Rajiv
2) Captn.Rajesh
3) Murali_n
4) Kuruvilajacob
5) srinisundar
6) Mathbhuvi
7) KiranPs
8) Rajagopal_j
9) Hifipal4all
10) mohamednaseer

Volunteer:

11) Audio_freek
12) Grubyhalo
13) ThadEGinathom
14) Rameshbitra
15) isoton
16) gramaphone

To confirm exhibit or volunteer

NIL - To confirm exhibit or volunteer

Last edited:
Hi srini,

I request you to list out the equipment also, so that we can decide who offers to bring what and the time and venue size required.

N.Murali

Dear SRINI & Organisers,

I am ready to Volunteer for the meet.:licklips:

If you feel any of my Gadgets worth displaying i will display it.
Beacuse my present system is a normal home theatre setup.:sad:

Regards,

Interesting...and a great initiative!

You are at the right time here when we are speaking of an conducting an audio meet. Your participation will make us stronger.:cool:

Hope everything is alright on your end. Can we meet someday in-between ?

Hi srini,
I will volunteer. I have few sound absorbing panels, made myself for my room. I can bring those to treat the venue we decide on. Further i have polk LSI9 book shelf (not sure any one will like to listen to) which i can bring.
-regards-

thevortex...
You are at the right time here when we are speaking of an conducting an audio meet. Your participation will make us stronger.:cool:
Bringing that Behringer box with you, if you still have it?

Or perhaps I could resume that conversation that I faded out of, a couple of years ago, about coming to visit it.

Oh... and you of course! :cool:

Srini/Rajiv,

Apologies if I have missed it somewhere in the thread but do we have any tentative dates?

Thanks!

Not yet decided... Just curiously waiting to get more response for exhibitors to have fun. Hopefully we can run a poll by February to fix a date. Looks like we need more efforts than as-usual to finalize the venue. Since this is a first of this kind in chennai, we have to convince the people who are going to let out the rooms.

Regards

Hi,

Not yet decided... Just curiously waiting to get more response for exhibitors to have fun. Hopefully we can run a poll by February to fix a date. Looks like we need more efforts than as-usual to finalize the venue. Since this is a first of this kind in chennai, we have to convince the people who are going to let out the rooms.

Srini, if some of us can meet this weekend it would be great.We can discuss tentative dates and modalities/logistics for the meet.

The type of meet you have suggested is probabaly the first of its kind in India. Hopefully, it will the first of many and get to be as big as the Wigwam show.

The HiFi Wigwam 2012 Show

Regards
Rajiv

Hi,

Srini, if some of us can meet this weekend it would be great.We can discuss tentative dates and modalities/logistics for the meet.

The type of meet you have suggested is probabaly the first of its kind in India. Hopefully, it will the first of many and get to be as big as the Wigwam show.

The HiFi Wigwam 2012 Show

Regards
Rajiv

Rajiv Sir,

Yes we can meet this weekend and informing Mr.Rajesh & Mr.Murali and any other members in Chennai interested to join and we can push our ideas to some extent.

Yes, i am inspired the Wam, since i am an member there too. What an professional one, the gears Wammers are owning and bringing for the show is unimaginable. Tremendous effort is needed. Hope we will be able to follow their style.:)

Captn Sir:::: Please shoot an e-mail to earlier meet participants about this meet by sending this url.:cool:

Regards

Last edited:
List updated..

Exhibitors of Equipment:

1) Rajiv
2) Captn.Rajesh
3) Murali_n
4) Kuruvilajacob
5) srinisundar
6) Mathbhuvi
7) KiranPs
8) Rajagopal_j
9) Hifipal4all
10) mohamednaseer

Volunteer:

11) Audio_freek
12) Grubyhalo
13) ThadEGinathom
14) Rameshbitra
15) isoton
16) gramaphone

To confirm exhibit or volunteer

NIL - To confirm exhibit or volunteer
Great going guys. Wish I were there. Have FUN.
An audio meet in Chennai and musicmaya aka Harish Reddy's name is missing. BTW, where is he these days? Long time since I saw his post here on HFV.

If I were organising or attending, I would suggest pitting in of DESI designers/manufacturers like Siva of Corrson, Arasu K of Laya, Jacob George of Rethm, John Thankachan of Torvin, even Mark Murugesan of Craftel and last but far from least, Mr David Santwan of Orange Pale Manufacturing.

My suggestion is to throw them an invite, if they decline or abstain, its upto them. That gesture/initiative will not only promote DESI AUDIO but also go a long way in separating the grain from the chaff, if you gents get my drift.

Regards as ever

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back