Speaker cable from US

prakasse

Hi Friends,

One of my friend is coming back from US and he has agreed to purchase speaker cable for.

Kindly let me know which speaker cable [ 14 AWG or 12 AWG] i should ask him purchase and also let me know from where. Would be great if you can let me know soon.

Thanks,
Prakash.

personally i would recommend Nordost Blue heaven or red dawn otherwise Synergistic research alpha(value for money).

cables should be chosen depending upon the characteristics of one's electronics.

Hi Friends,

One of my friend is coming back from US and he has agreed to purchase speaker cable for.

Kindly let me know which speaker cable [ 14 AWG or 12 AWG] i should ask him purchase and also let me know from where. Would be great if you can let me know soon.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Hey! What is the rest of your set up?
Most of the cables are available on line at http://www.thecableco.com
Cheers

I have a yamaha rx663 receiver and Yamaha spk package[which i will be upgrading].

I am looking for speaker wires. Currently i am using the stock ones that came with yamaha speakers.

Thanks,
Prakash.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back