Split AC help?

bulktrans

Hi there,

I am looking to buy a split AC for my house (Delhi) and was wondering if I could get some help.

1. Room dimensions? Drawing room approx - 13 feet * 19 feet (and it is open layout) ; lounge - 7 feet * 10 feet
2. Which floor is the room in? - 1st floor flat
3. Is something constructed on top of the room? yes another floor
4. Sun facing portions on the room ... walls as well as windows? - sun facing wall for half of the day (afternoons) it gets direct sunlight and has a veranda where the external unit will be
5. Usage - approx hours and months - it will be used mostly in the evenings and the weekends
6. Looking for both heat and cold function as Delhi gets pretty cold during winters
7. Not sure if there is a dual splt AC so that the other unit could be used in a small lounge area adjacent to my drawing room.
8. Looking for either Daikin or Hitachi

Thanks

mitsubishi and LG both do custom cooling solutions where there is one single outdoor unit and multiple split like indoor units or even some variations which can be partially hidden inside walls. does not require centralized duct building like centrao AC system of office. They give quotation only after inspection of your home only, you need to contact dealer. Power consumption is not high as the compressor can give variable power output.

As for LG they have a product already which consits of 2 indoor units from one outdoor unit. Check their site for details.

Regarding your house, I think 2 tons will be better if your lounge and drawing room are adjacent.

mitsubishi and LG both do custom cooling solutions where there is one single outdoor unit and multiple split like indoor units or even some variations which can be partially hidden inside walls. does not require centralized duct building like centrao AC system of office. They give quotation only after inspection of your home only, you need to contact dealer. Power consumption is not high as the compressor can give variable power output.

As for LG they have a product already which consits of 2 indoor units from one outdoor unit. Check their site for details.

Regarding your house, I think 2 tons will be better if your lounge and drawing room are adjacent.

thnks for your help, The solution mentioned in the first para - is that available with Mitsubishi? I think the solution without too much of ducting or breaking walls etc would be best ..

also I think I would be looking for a solution that provide more than two indoor units as provided by Hitachi or Daikin.

also I think I would be looking for a solution that provide more than two indoor units as provided by Hitachi or Daikin.

sharp multi split inverter Ac
You can check on this from sharp too. I think it is not listed on sharp india site but it is avlb ( I had seen the ad in Times of India ) I think I can provide contacts from Sharp ( bangalore - for sure) if interested

thnks for your help, The solution mentioned in the first para - is that available with Mitsubishi? I think the solution without too much of ducting or breaking walls etc would be best ..

I already mentioned mitsubishi. I knew this since one of my friends is recentl;y doing the same estimation from them for a house under construction. However you need to contact with their local dealer.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back