Stabiliser for pioneer vsx 1131

dr.karaan

i recently bought pioneer VSX 1131 avr, i want to know which voltage stabiliser to buy and what should be its specs? The guy from whom i bought AVR suggested me to get any stabiliser with UPS, which we use for PC..
PLZ suggest suitable stabiliser

Hi,
Vertex stabilizers manufactured in Bangalore are well suited for audio/video equipment. Many on this forum use Vertex. You may contact Mr. Murali on +91 91646 57788. They are specially designed for audio use.

As for UPS, if you want to consider an online UPS, the cost goes up though you will not need a separate stabilizer in this case. Moreover, I would advise against using a home inverter + stabilizer combo as the Sine wave from the inverter may not be perfect, notwithstanding the manufacturer's claims. IMO, it's better to just use a stabilizer without a UPS or inverter and let it cut off when there is a Power cut.
Best wishes

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

thanks, i wont use avr in power cut but in case there is sudden power cut, it should not damage avr thats my purpose. thanks for all the help will call murli and get it sorted out. also any other suggestions are welcome..

You can also consider V-guard digi 200, I've been using for my avr and sub. It's a 6 amps stabilizer and works well. It also has an inbuilt cooling fan but I've never seen it kicking, guess the load is not much. The price is around 2.5k-3k and it's worth it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back