Starting AV Company

xewecan

Hello all.

I am in the process of starting a company that does networking and AV for both residential and commercial, and trying to pick out a system to start with.

Control4 won't even consider me until I have been in business for a year, C4 and URC both have sales requirements. I don't mind going to training,

but I don't want to have to sell a specific amount of there products or be kicked out. I am going to check with my local RTI distributor,

but anything else I should consider?

I am targeting budget customers, so looking for reasonable prices.

Hello all.

I am in the process of starting a company that does networking and AV for both residential and commercial, and trying to pick out a system to start with.

Control4 won't even consider me until I have been in business for a year, C4 and URC both have sales requirements. I don't mind going to training,

but I don't want to have to sell a specific amount of there products or be kicked out. I am going to check with my local RTI distributor,

but anything else I should consider in Miami av company?

I am targeting budget customers, so looking for reasonable prices.
thanks in advance for any help

Is your target market in the US or countries abroad? The budget customers are different in different countries. Will you be in the services business, ie setting up AV networking or planning to resell products or a combination as a turnkey provider?
A suggestion, C4 wont be considered budget friendly by many, look at alternate solutions which your tech skills should help in setting up so consumers dont see the difference and appreciate the value add you are providing.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back