stereo amp for Tannoy F1 custom?

spiro did u get your amp & cdp and where u able to listen to the F1's with Marantz all in one CR502

No i read rev of Marantz all in one CR502.My frnd is on Malaysia tour & expected to come next week.I asked him to look for XONARs,if I get that,I will not go behind CDp now.
Amp can be added later.

All the best with your quest spiro my frnd is also planning to get a setup based on Tannoy F1

Wats your take on the F4 is it as good as the F1 I mean as far as VFM is concerned

Since its a FS does it have adequate bass. Wats the price of that in Mumbai

Sorry for asking too many questions need to help him get a setup since you are in the same track ur the best person to ask

Thanks in advance :)

All the best with your quest spiro my frnd is also planning to get a setup based on Tannoy F1

Wats your take on the F4 is it as good as the F1 I mean as far as VFM is concerned

I have detailed views here....
http://www.hifivision.com/amplifier-reviews/4660-group-test-stereo-amp.html

Since its a FS does it have adequate bass. Wats the price of that in Mumbai
Thanks in advance :)

Price of F1 is 16000(15k after discount)
F4 can be 22k around.

Prices are gaining fast but.

AV MAX lists F4 around 36k!! BTW how F4 will compare to F1 (purely in terms of detailing and SQ)?

After purchasing a few issues, I've come to the conclusion that Indian Audio Mags are published for people in the industry like disties and dealers. I found absolutely nothing of interest in the mags as a end-user. The prices quoted are usually not in INR but in DDDP (Dealer Day-Dreaming Price) :lol:

Cheers

Gud one Gobble :D

I hope I get it for around tht price in blr m helping my frnd out in this and as per spiros other thread Marantz 7001 shud go really well with the F4 planning to audition them asap.

I hope the price for PM7001 is also around 22k and i hope its not CDDP

Any take on this combo Gobble or any of you who has tried this out. source wud most probably be CA DVD99 or Oppo 980 if I can get it for a gud price in India.

I've always thought how easy it would be to whip that magazine into shape. What they need is a good editor, plain and simple. They have industry contacts, distribution networks, access to components, and brand equity, but what their rambling and completely ungrammatical articles require, is some brutal editing, and the magazine could go up several notches in quality.

I would love it if somebody offered me that job. Provided of course the pay is not peanuts :)

After purchasing a few issues, I've come to the conclusion that Indian Audio Mags are published for people in the industry like disties and dealers. I found absolutely nothing of interest in the mags as a end-user. The prices quoted are usually not in INR but in DDDP (Dealer Day-Dreaming Price) :lol:

Cheers

Can anyone suggest a Dealor (Mumbai OR Bangalore)who deals with used stereo amps & is reliable?:rolleyes:
I have not complited this topic yet.:)

Not sure about used dealer in Mumbai but from Banaglore there is hifipal4all on our forum. His name is Ramesh if i am not wrong

Not sure about used dealer in Mumbai but from Banaglore there is hifipal4all on our forum. His name is Ramesh if i am not wrong

Thanks, I remember ,I spoke with him abt Parasound DAC.He had few new stuffs too.

I have seen one shop @ chor Bazar which has amps,but he keeps them just like Raddi.He says he will show Demo & even open amp before saling,but not sure.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back