Sub woofer from US-DefTech Prosub 1000 or Klipsch S10

I have been using PL200 for more than 3 months and I am very happy with its performance. It's a true value for money and packed with good specification.

You will have to spend more to get the same configuration from other brands.
Very true, I feel currently the best price for the value we get, they are listed in top 10 subs many times across world by many review sites and forums.
In India same PL200 had Mrp of 52k earlier a year back and F12 was priced 38k.

I have already purchased Emotiva S 10 and happy with Music/movies in my 10*15 room.

Hi could you share your review/experience with BasX S10, i am also planning for one currently i've Taga TSW120, like to add another one, my room is 14x14, TSW120 sounds good for movies not that great for music but when you look at the port on the TSW120 looks very similar to S10 on the back i know S10 has more power than TSW120 hence planning for one, i was checking for some online reviews could not find many, some reviews says S10 is very direct to face it does not blend with the speakers in HT setup and some say it only good for small rooms, i've Taga TAV506v2 for my 5.1 setup like to hear from you at-least to get an fair idea on S10.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back