Subwoofer Suggestion for my Setup!!

The XTZ 12.17 Edge do go audibly much lower than a sealed sub. I had a SB2000 before , during the Atmos Amaze demo when the scene says powerful bass there was nothing audible at all with the SB2000 whereas now the XTZ 12.17 Edge gives a very much audible and phsyically felt bass during the same scene.
My PB 2000 Pro gives out amazing bass (details and that physically felt bass) during that 4-5 seconds of "amaze" demo.

Hi All,
I am looking for good sub with deep BASS , My main usage is movies.
My room Size : 16*10
My budget is 80k , can extend max 1.2L if i can get real additional value for the extra amount spent :).

Recently i have auditioned XTZ 1217 Edge (700 watts) RMS , and SVS PB2000 (550 watts RMS).
I felt they are super powerful , and it is shaking room like major earth quake. But how ever i did not feel the real deep bass.
They seems to produce like more mid BASS , not like real deep LFE bass.
The dealer has placed the subs in middle of room , not sure this is the reason for not getting real deep bass. Hearing these subs supposed to be great as per reviews.

I have also gone through Kilpsch R115 SUB woofer through youtube link below , and this seems to be great and produce great low end.
But, this is 15" subwoofer , would it be overkill to my room size?. Let me know if anybody knows where i can audition this sub in bangalore.
Also would it blend correctly with my current speakers?.

My current setup
Denon 3600H AVR
Emotiva Gen-3 3 Channel power Amp. (275 watts RMS) - Powering my Front LCR speakers
Sonodyne Sonus 3165 Towers as Mains (150 watts RMS)
Sonodyne Center Speaker (150 watts RMS)
Sonodyne 10 " Sub (150 watts RMS) <---- Sub become very weak after i introduced the Emotiva power AMP. Speakers sounding great . I am looking to upgrade my sub here. Also i have plan of upgrading the LCR speakers down the line. May be after 2-3 years.

I also heard that we need to match the sub power to the max power output of speakers?. like 150*3 (450 watts RMS > Sub ?).
Or my Power Amp output here :) ( 275 *3 ?) , more than 900 watts RMS Sub ?.

Please suggest. Thank in advance.
You wanna look at something that can go down to at least 20Hz. think you might find something in REL (HT series) or SVS.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back