suggest Ear phone in 1000K

santhukp

I am planning to buy one ear phone in 1000 Rs Max range to use it with my Nokia Express 5220(Scrap :mad:).Don't want Ear Cover headphone. wants ear phones like which comes with the SE W series.

Please suggest some good ones in that range.

Last edited:
For that kind of money you can get the worlds most expensive headphone along with Honda City or Fiat Linea thrown into the equation.

If your budget is more like a thousand Rupee you can look at some creative ear buds as well as some sony ones. if you can push it above 2k which is Rs.2000 you can get some really good Sennheiser's in that budget. and if its around 3k you can get shure.

will let you know the model numbers of earphones in that range soon.

Last edited:
I am planning to buy one ear phone in 1000k Max range to use it with my Nokia Express 5220(Scrap :mad:).Don't want Ear Cover headphone. wants ear phones like which comes with the SE W series.

Please suggest some good ones in that range.

Hi santhukp,

Try this mobile headphone from senheiser MM-50IP 3.5mm EP-Stereo 4 poled jack around Rs.2800/- when enquired last year from a dealer in chennai.

Hi santhukp,

Try this mobile headphone from senheiser MM-50IP 3.5mm EP-Stereo 4 poled jack around Rs.2800/- when enquired last year from a dealer in chennai.

I don't want to spend much on Headphone. i will be using it for max 1 year.I keep changing my cell phone regularly.Previously i was using the SEW830i.its headphone got damaged then bought a new SE headphone for Rs 1450 and used it for 1 year .Now i changed the Phone with this Xpress music scrap .:sad:.And its Headphone is terrible there is no puch at all.

you can still use the SE headphone. The in-ear part can be detached from the connector to the mobile (it is push in types - at least in my walkman series headphone). I have purchased a 3.5 mm male/ female cable. This is how I use this headphone to listen to music on my laptop.

regards

you can still use the SE headphone. The in-ear part can be detached from the connector to the mobile (it is push in types - at least in my walkman series headphone). I have purchased a 3.5 mm male/ female cable. This is how I use this headphone to listen to music on my laptop.

regards

Yes i know but i sold my SE phone with Headphone.:mad:

You can get the Sony Ericsson earphones itself for Rs.1350 if not go for a creative ear bud which is around the same range its pretty good for the money.

Bro

you keep on changing the cell phones doesnt mean you need to change your earphones as well...

Invest ones on good in-ear phones that lasts long and provide the required punch and feel for the music...

I suggest you try Goldring - GX100 for Rs.2650...
you can anywhere see there ratings...

You want only earbuds? not headphones? somehow, I personally do not prefer earbuds. However highend. Just to be a little careful.

If you are looking for good headphones, then try the numark HF 125, these are over the ear types. Very good, I just love them for the price point.I got them from a DJ friend for 1000bucks. Thats the price for a new set. Nothing can match them till the 1.9 pricepoint. Over that then its the arena of grados, sennheiser (only pro 280, 555 types not the low end ones), pioneer and likes...but thats above the 5k range.

You want only earbuds? not headphones? somehow, I personally do not prefer earbuds. However highend. Just to be a little careful.

If you are looking for good headphones, then try the numark HF 125, these are over the ear types. Very good, I just love them for the price point.I got them from a DJ friend for 1000bucks. Thats the price for a new set. Nothing can match them till the 1.9 pricepoint. Over that then its the arena of grados, sennheiser (only pro 280, 555 types not the low end ones), pioneer and likes...but thats above the 5k range.

Madjack,
Can you tell me where I can get the Numark hf125. Also how is the sound quality? what do you use it with? More details would be appreciated.

To OP, if you find SE good, I have some info for you.
I purchased a Sony Erriccon walkman series phone (lost some time back) and got HPM-70 along with it.
Since I like the headphones very much, I purchased another spare one from a local mobile market in Noida for Rs500. Same HPM-70. In Sony showroom they were quoted at ~1500 (not sure if the spare ones in sony showroom were HPP-70).
I tried both the headphones today and I could not notice a difference on my sony erricson k550i phone, laptop, or headphone out of my onkyo 595 receiver. The Rs500 ones may be counterfeit/ duplcate, but I can't make out the difference.

These are the only in ear headphones I have liked in my life. The hard plastic ones never fitted in my ears without giving me pain. SE ear phones plug my ears nicely and i do no need any extra noise cancellation on a daily use.

Last edited:
To OP, if you find SE good, I have some info for you.
I purchased a Sony Erriccon walkman series phone (lost some time back) and got HPM-70 along with it.
Since I like the headphones very much, I purchase another spare one from a local mobile market in Noida for Rs500. Same HPM-70. In Sony showroom they were quoted at ~1500 (not sure if the spare ones in sony showroom were HPP-70).
I tried both the headphones today and I could not notice a difference on my sony erricson k550i phone, laptop, or headphone out of my onkyo 595 receiver. The Rs500 ones may be counterfeit/ duplcate, but I can't make out the difference.

These are the only in ear headphones I have liked in my life. The hard plastic ones never fitted in my ears without giving me pain. SE ear phones plug my ears nicely and i do no need any extra noise cancellation on a daily use.

I like the SE ear phones but using it Continuously creating some proble for the ears .thats why i am looking something othere

Sound magic PL -20 is the one good option ,decent phones
as reviewed in headfi.headfi

28adf60eb3f40b2b42dfc52818ad5dd1.image.750x498.jpg

but u get in mp4nation.com,shipping free.

Yes i want Headphone with a range in 700- 1000 Rs not earbuds.

Check these Creative headphones except for the Aurvana series most of the others should be around the Rs.1000 mark.

Creative Aurvana Earphones, Headphones & Headsets - In-ear, noise-cancellation, noise-isolation

I would also suggest you to look at Logitech also in this range most of the well known audio companies makes pretty mediocre headphones in this range.

Also checkout the Koss KSC-75 it costs around $20 most people knows only about the Koss PortaPro. If you can source it in Chennai I do think this will be the besst headphone in that range. Link is given in my next msg

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back