Suggestion regarding subwoofer

Hi to all,

subwoofer has reached Mumbai, Ashish is gonna send it probably tomorrow.

waiting for the same..:)

shall update once i recieve it.

regards,

srini

hi,
update to all,

Rythmik FV 15 HP shipped from Mumbai- probably 3 more days to recieve it.

and yes as promised by Ashish, he did deliver it at the agreed price.

shall update once i recieve the subwoofer.

regards,

srini

here comes the pics..

robust - packaging.

very heavily built.

top notch finishing.

better finishing than my Q 900.

coming to the performance- wall cracking, door rattling-- deep bass.:yahoo:

of course- generous real estate occupancy.

very happy

Attachments

• IMAG1272.jpg
    IMAG1272.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG1274.jpg
    IMAG1274.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG1277.jpg
    IMAG1277.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG1280.jpg
    IMAG1280.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 142
Srini,

That looks huge. I visited Ashish last weekend and he mentioned that the sub was huge :)

Good purchase. Now for you to start exploring spots that give you best bass.

Once you do trials pls post your impressions.

Good Choice on the Rythmik

I have a FV15Hp as well since the lat 2 years ... I will be buying a pair of F25's pretty soon.

thanks to all,

now shall be experimenting with audyssey, and various positions to find the optimal one.

A query to Flash,

sir,

do you change any parameters on the amplifier when listening to music or watching movies?

regards,

srini

Genuine appreciation for Mr. Ashish.

this is my first big ticket online purchase.

i did have my little uncertainties, regarding the same. Ashish was helpful through out.

once again thanks to DENOM sir, for informing the availability of the sub at avenue sound.

i suppose - am the first one to get it through ashish.

keep it up man.

regards,

srini

thanks to all,

A query to Flash,

sir,

do you change any parameters on the amplifier when listening to music or watching movies?

regards,

srini

The biggest issue with Rythmik is the less than adequatte literature ..However getting to the point .

No I do not change the parameters ..However I have A stereo Preamp with HT bypass.
So the Sub bass levels and crossover/ slopes/ Phase( Delay) has been setup for Stereo

However for movies the bass is a little feeble so I Set the gain a little higher on the AVR and set the crossover on 60

(for stereo the Crossover is set at the -3db rollover point of my speakers . so as to avoid overlap of freq)

The only change that i do with the Rythmik is the Foam Plugs . I prefer both ports closed however Brian has not recommended it as it does not really become a sealed sub. But rather a Aperiodic one. Plus memory effect does create a slight issue with the Servo Sensor.

However ... It does sound better/ tighter in sealed config for Music. and thats how I left it for Music .

for Movies I unplug one port

The only reason I am going in for the F25's is after playing with several subs over the years ... The Rythmik for me has been a revelation.

However keeping my personal preference of Sealed over Ported i am left with no option but to own a pair of F25's .

The Parametric EQ on the Rythmik does its job well however seat per seat consistency in a room I personally feel will be better achieved by having multiple subs

hi sirini
waiting for the beast :licklips:

how is your exp with rytmik ? whats is your connection lfe or using both l and r? how many people needed to lift the sub with packing :D

do you measure its freq output ?
how about musiq
did u fiddle with the pmeq at the back?

Hi karthi,

was out of town for few days.

have not fiddled with the settings, shall definitely want to do it.

how about your subwoofer?

did you receive it?

regards,

srini

hi karthi,

i agree with you, the wait is a killing and upon that if there is delay its even more frustrating. :sad:hold on to it....

the big one will put a smile on you.... for all this...

regards,

srini:)

hi
i asked ashish for rythmik fv15hp he told oct 1st r 2nd week will be available and in chennai audire is also in talk with rythmik for distributor waiting for stock to buy rythmik fv15hp .....sirni how is rythmik fv15hp???

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back