Suggestions for 2.0 active speakers for PC

Well, a sigh of relief that FEDEX delivered you the product without any fuss though we have faced a lot of issues with amazon's shipping partner.

Thank you for your impressions, appreciate it. :)
Related to the shipping service (not sure if you meant the same thing), I shipped directly from your website....not using amazon.

What is the sound difference between D1080-iv, M200-ii, M200-iii, H5.
Considering that each of these have very similar woofer and tweeter, and coming from the same company (swans manufacture the drivers ... right?) they should be in the same sound signature ball park.

Also the M50 satellite appear to be the same as M100-ii, so the M50 is basically a sub-woofer added?

These are not statements, but questions, if someone can answer.

Looking for a good pair of speakers to connect to a laptop (PC + in a small room).
Sub not required.

Budget about 10K - 15K. If its really good, then open to up my budget till 20K.
Not looking to source from outside. 230V available in India :)

What are my options, and what would you guys recommend?

I am currently using M Audio BX5 D2 active monitors from Bajaoo,i am using it with Schiit Modi DAC.The soundquality is mindblowing,i purchased it for 16k and at that price i doubt you will get another set of speaker with this level of audio qhttp://www.krish-tech.com/2014/12/m-audio-bx5-review.htmluality with Schiit Modi it's just pure audio nirvana

I own the M Audio BX5 D2 which I bought it from Bajaoo,using it with Schiit Modi DAC(actual DAC).For 16k got to say,I was blown away the audioquality sound is neutral with amazing soundstage and punchy bass,although being a studio monitor means bass is not good as Audioengine A5+.I prefer bx5 d2 over A5+

Back