SVS PB2000 Unboxing & First Impressions

Would be nice if u could share the price and from where you got it. If not comfortable a pm will suffice too. I'm also looking for a sub in the region of about 55k. Could stretch a lil bit if warranted. Thanks.

Wow. It is really amazing to see the effusively and uninhibitedly enthusiastic response over this purchase. Seems a lot of FMs are in the queue for their dream come true. Music and drinks expected to follow. Then why the price is kept secret. Let everybody know now.

Possible preference rates for special customers....hence cannot be floored openly in the forum.....PM the OP.....

Nice to see Bengaluru members planning a meet.....cheers to that!

I am from Bangalore too and I am currently in the process of choosing between a PB2000, LV12R, LVX12. I will be auditioning the LV12R soon.

If you folks are having a meetup in Bangalore, I would love to be a part of it. Do let me know.

Ppl recommend soundpaths to control rattle created by this sub on all ur house hold objects. However they costs 5k which is high. Better cut 4 cubes from the styrofoam packing this sub comes with (on the grill side ) n that shall take care of the issue. Anyways this is the best semi premium sub ( rythmik being at top) Indians can buy.

Ppl recommend soundpaths to control rattle created by this sub on all ur house hold objects. However they costs 5k which is high. Better cut 4 cubes from the styrofoam packing this sub comes with (on the grill side ) n that shall take care of the issue. Anyways this is the best semi premium sub ( rythmik being at top) Indians can buy.

I use soundpath... It's good...

I do not understand the reluctance in posting the price openly, the whole point of being in the forum is to share your expertise, experience and knowledge.
If you feel you have received a preferential price from dealer or whoever is your source then share the common retail price to the best of your knowledge. I am sorry but it really irks me to have to PM someone for a price, it does not have to be a secret.

I do not understand the reluctance in posting the price openly, the whole point of being in the forum is to share your expertise, experience and knowledge.
If you feel you have received a preferential price from dealer or whoever is your source then share the common retail price to the best of your knowledge. I am sorry but it really irks me to have to PM someone for a price, it does not have to be a secret.
It’s actually quite fair to not giveaway the price on an online forum. Maybe the OP has put in a lot of effort running from pillar to post to make a good deal with the dealer or distributor. Maybe he is a preferred customer and gets a special deal and the dealer might not be able to give that price to a one-off customer. Maybe the seller and buyer are good friends and share a mutual respect for each other, and the seller has lessened his profit and passed that along to the buyer. Who knows right?

I would do the same too. Share experience, expertise and knowledge like you rightly said. Share a price, that is something that even I might not be comfortable with always or sometimes.

It's really surprising that why few FM afraid to disclose price of the their products. Forum is to share everything related to product so that other FM will be very well aware about, which can help them in their purchase. I have noticed that few FM share price of Monitor Audio Bronze 6 @80K, Denon AVR x4400h @118K, Marantz SR6012 @75k( without GST) and @91K with GST , Sony 55x9000e@110k etc which I feel the lowest possible prices. I was in the process of purchasing 55x9000e and kept a price bar of 110K and purchased it @125k with additional 2 years warranty. So the feedback on product, performance,price and dealer etc matters and help FM for next purchase.

It’s actually quite fair to not giveaway the price on an online forum. Maybe the OP has put in a lot of effort running from pillar to post to make a good deal with the dealer or distributor. Maybe he is a preferred customer and gets a special deal and the dealer might not be able to give that price to a one-off customer. Maybe the seller and buyer are good friends and share a mutual respect for each other, and the seller has lessened his profit and passed that along to the buyer. Who knows right?

I would do the same too. Share experience, expertise and knowledge like you rightly said. Share a price, that is something that even I might not be comfortable with always or sometimes.

I understand what you mean, if you read my post you will see I did mention that OP may not be comfortable to share the price if he received a preferential pricing, in that case just share the market price. What is the harm in that?

MRP is easily available on Google. Online sites like hifimart, avstore, amazon, htstore etc are good sources for getting an MRP.

Having said that, the MRP in India is a sham.

Arguing for argument's sake does not really take anything forward.
All the information about all possible subjects are available in the web, lets do a google search then instead of logging in to the forum? I ask you, what then is the point of this forum?

Like u rightly said, the forum is to share expertise,experience and knowledge. The OP has done that. You are most welcome to post the price of what you purchace, what’s the need to tell others to do the same?

As an example. I have bought equipment worth lacs from one dealer. He is very happy to pass along most of his profit to me. But why would he want to do that for a customer who’s a one off? He can’t give the price he gives me, say for example, to you. Hence sometimes prices are not shared on a open forum. Why is that so difficult to digest. The thread is a review thread. Not a “kitne mein liya” or kya “average deta hai” thread.

And just to clarify, would u like to know the mrp or discounted price?

@Arjun4 i just picked up the lil SB1000. I decided to go with a sealed box because my room is untreated to most extent. What made you decide between the pb and the sb? When I heard both side by side, the pb was louder, punchier. Definately the big noises like explosions and gunshots were produced with a lot of power. The sb however, was tighter and cleaner. It didn’t sound like a subwoofer at all. It didn’t have any chest moving impact like the pb did, but I just liked the way the sb sounded. And my only use is for HT not music.

I don’t think the dealers keep the footers, atleast mine doesn’t. Would appreciate if u know someone here who does, thanks.

Ahhhh damn it. Ok cool, I’ll have to find a way. It makes a nice difference these footers? I mean is it worth it?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back