Taga Azure B-40 v.2 reviews

TNAWAYAJ

Folks, I've been scouring the internet for reviews on these bookshelves but they are very hard to find. I read some reviews that talked about them having great low-end capabilities almost like floorstanders but being a tad weak on the mids. I'm upgrading from a pair if well-loved JBL CM62s and my musical taste is more towards rock and heavy metal with the occasional round of jazz and classical too. I will be pairing the new speakers with a Yamaha AX-492.

Any advice on the B-40s? How would they compare to say Wharfedale Diamond 11.2s or Mission QX2s?

Keen to hear your thoughts...

I had bought B-40s last year. But did not open the box as old set up was in use. Now I trying to put it in use. Will update shortly.

Folks, I've been scouring the internet for reviews on these bookshelves but they are very hard to find. I read some reviews that talked about them having great low-end capabilities almost like floorstanders but being a tad weak on the mids. I'm upgrading from a pair if well-loved JBL CM62s and my musical taste is more towards rock and heavy metal with the occasional round of jazz and classical too. I will be pairing the new speakers with a Yamaha AX-492.

Any advice on the B-40s? How would they compare to say Wharfedale Diamond 11.2s or Mission QX2s?

Keen to hear your thoughts...

Here you go

Back