Taga Harmony 606 V.3 + Denon AVR x550BT

nk_gautam

Hello Everyone, i have finalized Taga Harmony 606 V.3 and Denon AVR X550BT for my first HT. And after talking to quite a few dealers in Delhi, the final price that i was quoted for the package is Rs. 51,000. I have a limited budget, hence i wanted to ask experienced people out here if this is the best price or if anyone know any other genuine dealer where i can get a better price than this. Thank You.

Hello Everyone, i have finalized Taga Harmony 606 V.3 and Denon AVR X550BT for my first HT. And after talking to quite a few dealers in Delhi, the final price that i was quoted for the package is Rs. 51,000. I have a limited budget, hence i wanted to ask experienced people out here if this is the best price or if anyone know any other genuine dealer where i can get a better price than this. Thank You.

You are good to go.. Check if you can negotiate a couple of thousands..

Check the prices online and with other dealers around, if there is a difference, ask for it...else go for it.....ensure warranty and gst bill is in place!

Trust you have auditioned this setup.....all the best!

Check the prices online and with other dealers around, if there is a difference, ask for it...else go for it.....ensure warranty and gst bill is in place!

Trust you have auditioned this setup.....all the best!
I have checked the prices online and they are actually more than what I am being offered by the dealers. And yes i have taken a demo and they are good for me as the room size is 12* 18 only. And right now, i m not buying any sub to go with it coz they anyways sounded so good even without the sub. May be in future i might buy one but not right now as i have a budget constraint.

And one more thing regarding the installation, the guy is asking me for another Rs. 3000 for calibration. But i have heard that, a mic is provided with the amp. But he said that auto calibration with mic is not good so a manual calibration must be done. Is it so?

And one more thing regarding the installation, the guy is asking me for another Rs. 3000 for calibration. But i have heard that, a mic is provided with the amp. But he said that auto calibration with mic is not good so a manual calibration must be done. Is it so?

Save that 3,000 Rs and you can do the calibration yourself.. Incase you have issues, you can bump this thread and members would help you..

Is it for calibration or installation? Is he providing installation for free and asking for calibration?

Your combo is good. Don't waste the money on calibration & Installation. You can do it yourself. Set it up and run with default settings. Sit with the manual and follow. There is a lot of fun in interacting with the gear and doing it yourself. I was also terrified when I got my1st AVR, but it is quite simple and the best part is the real fun lies in that.

I have checked the prices online and they are actually more than what I am being offered by the dealers. And yes i have taken a demo and they are good for me as the room size is 12* 18 only. And right now, i m not buying any sub to go with it coz they anyways sounded so good even without the sub. May be in future i might buy one but not right now as i have a budget constraint.

Great!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back