Tannoy speaker D.I.Y. start to finish

Denzil

Last edited:
Superb.... DIY has its own charm... and such big speakers.... wow... also noticed the greenery, the traditional setup of the house/ the tiles/ windows and the airy curtains/ wooden furniture , the garden and swimming pool, no hustle bustle outside.....
there was a sense of peace looking at the house and ambience. ☺

Speaker cabinets which I made for my Tannoy Monitor Gold 15's. From start to finish.
Happy to answer any questions.
Denzil Sequeira

Amazing Build. Thanks for sharing .
One question on the build, What is the speaker Grill lock/ attachment mechanism? Where did you source it? Looks similar to the ones Tannoy uses
Regards

Denzil, you are the 'Blessed Son'. The project itself & the completion of the works are Divine. Immerse into the warm music.

Those speakers match the interior of that home than most modern small boxes. The choice of wood color is very nice. Anyway makes more sense than importing something like this from abroad.

Thank you all.

I use a Primaluna ProLogue One amp, Rega Planar 3 turntable, Cambridge Audio DAC, Emotiva Erc 1 CD player, Fitzwilliam Majority streamer

The grill cloth is from here :

And the crossover are from here :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152776541889

The speakers are 5 ft tall, internal volume 255 ltrs (net). Weight is 143 kgs (each).

I live in Goa.

Regards,

Denzil
Had to be a classic old world charming Portuguese era bungalow. very well preserved. Thanks a ton for sharing such incredibly beautiful pics of the hard work that has gone into this project! They instantly transported me from the hustle, bustle and stress of city life to your idyllic heaven. When in Goa, can we drop in for a taste of this splendour? :p

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back