Tannoy speaker D.I.Y. start to finish

Speaker cabinets which I made for my Tannoy Monitor Gold 15's. From start to finish.

image sharing

The bottom shelf (in the photo below), is also a window pain brace but the cut out hasn't been done yet.

image hosting free

image to url

free image hosting

upload picture

Happy to answer any questions.

Denzil Sequeira
Speaker cabinets which I made for my Tannoy Monitor Gold 15's. From start to finish.

image sharing

The bottom shelf (in the photo below), is also a window pain brace but the cut out hasn't been done yet.

image hosting free

image to url

free image hosting

upload picture

Denzil Sequeira
These are just stunning. amazing work Denzil.

Hi Denzil,

Excellent build and I'm sure they sound great too! You have a wonderful listening space. If it not too much too ask, can you please upload a night time pic of the listening space? I am a huge fan of Goan architecture.

With regards,
Sandeep Sasi

Hi Denzil,

Excellent build and I'm sure they sound great too! You have a wonderful listening space. If it not too much too ask, can you please upload a night time pic of the listening space? I am a huge fan of Goan architecture.

With regards,
Sandeep Sasi

Hi Sandeep,

Here are a few photos, one of my listening space at night (as requested), another two of the outside and inside of my house, day and night. And one of my Triumph Spitfire in her glass dehumidified garage. If you want to see more photos of what I have done with restoring and preservation of my ancestral beach property, look here.

http://www.instagram.com/elsewheregoa

Regards,

Denzil

Last edited:
Those grills are amazing and so is the quality / make of the rest of the furniture. My personal wish would be, if this would have been a larger room. Great build, efforts and skills. Immaculate !!!

Yes, I know, the listening space is not ideal. The room is actually fairly large (20 x 30 ft with a sloping ceiling 9 to 14 ft. But I had no choice but to locate the speakers in an alcove within the room.

Denzil

My God, what an awesome build. Lovely bungalow and the surroundings. That Spitfire though, B.E.A.utiful.

Do mention your chain, source, amps, cables, etc.

MaSh

My God, what an awesome build. Lovely bungalow and the surroundings. That Spitfire though, B.E.A.utiful.

MaSh

It's mentioned somewhere in this thread. Nothing very fancy.

Denzil

It's mentioned somewhere in this thread. Nothing very fancy.

Denzil

Ahh Yes, found it. Got distracted by the lovely pics and that aerial shot is mind blowing. Got to visit when I am there next. Hopefully soon.

MaSh

Hi Sandeep,

Here are a few photos, one of my listening space at night (as requested), another two of the outside and inside of my house, day and night. And one of my Triumph Spitfire in her glass dehumidified garage. If you want to see more photos of what I have done with restoring and preservation of my ancestral beach property, look here.

http://www.instagram.com/elsewheregoa

Regards,

Denzil
Wow! For someone like me leading an apartment life in Bangalore, this is heaven! My salute to your efforts to preserve the charm of the place!

With regards,
Sandeep Sasi

Nice pics, excellent woodwork. These are enjoyable sounding ones.
Have a great listening!!

Last edited:
@SEANDSILVA I meaning building the speaker from scratch. materials, drivers, cross overs etc

Where on earth did you read about me being involved in any way with this project??? lmao smh o_O

This labour of love is entirely FM Denzil's baby and what a phenomenal endeavour from start to finish ! Hats off to the man...

Where on earth did you read about me being involved in any way with this project??? lmao smh o_O

This labour of love is entirely FM Denzil's baby and what a phenomenal endeavour from start to finish ! Hats off to the man...
Sorry I meant to direct it to Denzil, Sean. @Denzil could you give me an idea about the cost involved. Feel free to PM me. :)

image sharing

image hosting free

image to url

free image hosting

upload picture

Denzil Sequeira
Speakers look like from another world, b e a u t i f u l..... would stay at your property just to listen to them sing, and the car is again something else, cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back