Tata Sky partially working with 4k Tv

cayde6

So I received my new Iffalcon k2a 4K tv today. Every other device is working fine, however the Tata sky box is only wokring in 576p mode. Whenever I try to switch to 720p or 1080i in the set top box, the screen goes blank and a no signal message appear. My older Sony HD tv however has no problem and is receiving signal in 1080i without any issues. Can anyone suggest any solutions? I have tries all the hdmi ports and they all have same issue. Even tried 3 different HDMI cables.

So I received my new Iffalcon k2a 4K tv today. Every other device is working fine, however the Tata sky box is only wokring in 576p mode. Whenever I try to switch to 720p or 1080i in the set top box, the screen goes blank and a no signal message appear. My older Sony HD tv however has no problem and is receiving signal in 1080i without any issues. Can anyone suggest any solutions? I have tries all the hdmi ports and they all have same issue. Even tried 3 different HDMI cables.

based on the above it seems hdmi hdcp (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) handshake is not happening between tv and tatasky stb
similar problem was reported in below youtube review of mi tv 4 and fire stick
report the issue to TCL, they may correct it in next firmware .

Try with other sources with TV playing HD/4K media. Also you upgrade the Tatasky setup box to FHD/4K.
Its working with my PS4 and the box is already FHD.

based on the above it seems hdmi hdcp (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) handshake is not happening between tv and tatasky stb
similar problem was reported in below youtube review of mi tv 4 and fire stick
report the issue to TCL, they may correct it in next firmware .
Looks like this might be the issue but is it possible that the issue will occur at only a certain resolution and work on others? Do you think using a hdmi splitter can bypass this issue?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back