The Giveaway Thread

Hi Ankur (The Seeker)
I have received the TVs gold keyboard safely. Excellent packing by the way.
The keys were hard but I have opened and cleaned the switches and it has reduced the problem to a certain extent.
Thanks once more.
Regards
Vinod R

Hi Ankur (The Seeker)
I have received the TVs gold keyboard safely. Excellent packing by the way.
The keys were hard but I have opened and cleaned the switches and it has reduced the problem to a certain extent.
Thanks once more.
Regards
Vinod R

thanks. hope it works well and is useful. :)

I have the following items available for local pickup(Bangalore, Nagarbhavi):

1. Assembled Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C kit, Stereo amplifier
Completely assembled Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C kit, one of the channel is having issues, didn't get time to debug that. I can easily be repaired. Bought it during the group buy, refer https://www.hifivision.com/threads/group-buy-mauro-penasa-myref-rev-c-kit.11495/

2. Non working Panasonic wireless phone, the two attachments work, not sure how much it would cost to repair(refer screen shot)image1.JPGimage2.JPG
IMG_20191225_191846.jpgIMG_20191225_191746.jpg

I have the following items available for local pickup(Bangalore, Nagarbhavi):

1. Assembled Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C kit, Stereo amplifier
Completely assembled Mauro Penasa MyRef Rev C kit, one of the channel is having issues, didn't get time to debug that. I can easily be repaired. Bought it during the group buy, refer https://www.hifivision.com/threads/group-buy-mauro-penasa-myref-rev-c-kit.11495/

2. Non working Panasonic wireless phone, the two attachments work, not sure how much it would cost to repair(refer screen shot)View attachment 42164View attachment 42165
View attachment 42163View attachment 42162
Hi can I please have the my ref kit if shipping is not a problem for you, I am actually stuck with One board of the stereo kit, my other board of the My ref kit burnt out.. by burnt means the tracks and all . I goofed up big time on its power supply. If i get your kit I can have the My ref set going, so requested for shipping if it is not too much of a problem for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure just pm me address
It seems there is a confusion regarding the amp kit. Actually my reply was for Hemanth.hg 's My ref kit. Post edited to clear it up.

Sorry for the bother and thanks for the offer to give me "your" car amp kit. Please give it to the person next in line.

Best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back