The Giveaway Thread

My sister used one code, I have one left, but it will lose validity soon if I don't give it to someone who has bought an LG product recently (and got an LG referal code link which they havent used yet)
Ok i get it.

Seems like forum user @rejin bought his stuff earlier than me, so the code cannot be used. So if there's some one still out there who bought their product after November 25th, please let me know. I will send them the code. Just read the earlier comments of mine on this thread for the conditions

I just wanted to post this here since long.
  • Only items you wish to give away to a fellow member for free should be posted here.
  • Items can be almost anything which you feel could be of some value to a member.
  • Lets be sensible in posting items as well.
  • If you are a member who wants a particular item, please PM the respective giver.
  • Remember, this is just a helpful thread among mates, so please do not complain if something does not work/defective etc. It is a giveaway after all!
  • Do not Horde! If you have no real use for an item, do not take it simply because it is free! You may be depriving someone who may have a real use for it.
  • Pass the favor around. You got an item you can use for nothing. Do not expect to sell it to another person to make a buck. Lets keep the cycle going.

Thanks

I just wanted to post this here since long.
  • Only items you wish to give away to a fellow member for free should be posted here.
  • Items can be almost anything which you feel could be of some value to a member.
  • Lets be sensible in posting items as well.
  • If you are a member who wants a particular item, please PM the respective giver.
  • Remember, this is just a helpful thread among mates, so please do not complain if something does not work/defective etc. It is a giveaway after all!
  • Do not Horde! If you have no real use for an item, do not take it simply because it is free! You may be depriving someone who may have a real use for it.
  • Pass the favor around. You got an item you can use for nothing. Do not expect to sell it to another person to make a buck. Lets keep the cycle going.

Thanks

Well said @flat_listener

Members post a wide variety of free giveaways. Admittedly, not all of these items are great, but you can still find some gems if you look hard enough. This thread is dedicated to keeping perfectly usable items out of landfills.
Surely there are a few things lying around your house in which you wouldn’t miss and would be able to trade for.

Don't throw it away, give it away!

Cleaned out a bag full of A/V odds and ends and am putting up a bunch of stuff to give away. Bangalore pick up please.

1. A pair of RCA A/V (female) to 3.5mm (male) connectors
2. HDMI female to male adapter
3. Reallllly long and not so long digital coax cables
4. Fairly long RCA stereo female to male cable
5. Amazon basics RCA interconnect
6. An El-cheapo externally powered DAC bought on a whim

At the time of storage, all in working condition.

FF3FDB3B-9D16-4726-9F90-5829240B4B72.jpegB75C9CDD-3DC8-4F71-A1D1-DBE607801461.jpeg8D313FAF-4AC9-4427-A477-3AE781C2EF30.jpegA6E046DE-342A-4B42-A8C7-445DF504CD0B.jpeg2B1414E2-591C-45EC-8505-1AAAEE271386.jpegDE2830CE-1D3D-4D29-9090-DA01D7447B0F.jpeg2AF0086E-9533-4C76-9C82-C6F73C85B35F.jpeg

Hi,
Could you please consider shipping to Mumbai. The cables and Dac would come of good use to me for my computer setup in various configurations.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Cleaned out a bag full of A/V odds and ends and am putting up a bunch of stuff to give away. Bangalore pick up please.

View attachment 42295View attachment 42296View attachment 42297View attachment 42298View attachment 42299View attachment 42300View attachment 42301
Nice stuff coming on this thread for past few days.
Keep it going.

View attachment 42295View attachment 42296View attachment 42297View attachment 42298View attachment 42299View attachment 42300View attachment 42301
Hi...can you please ship the two coaxial cables, long and short ... thanks

Can I have 1,4 and 5,6 pls .

I am in Bangalore. If this is not taken, I can collect them. Need them for my new setup .

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this lightly (or maybe never) used item in my closet. It allows playback of music on a cassette player from any music player with aux/ headphone output. Can't check if it still works as i dont have a cassette player. Possible to ship within India. Please send me a pm if interested.

Attachments

• cass3-480x360.jpg
    cass3-480x360.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 74
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back