The Giveaway Thread

Pl confirm receipt of the item and i will share my account details.

@hydrovac received the webcams too my friend! Thanks a lot. Can you send me the postal charges details!
P:S- I pack hundreds of packages a year with my label and merch company and I must say kudos to your packing skills!

Guys I have some EP jackets for giveaway. Plain white and without hole so if someone want them please let me know

But they are of a slightly thicker paper and not absolutely smooth from inside . So if you are very finicky you might want to use a inner sleeve for the EP.
It's not absolutely rough but not silky smooth

Also there are few stains due to age on the outside. Other wise nothing wrongIMG-20200119-WA0047.jpgIMG-20200119-WA0048.jpg

Guys I have some EP jackets for giveaway. Plain white and without hole so if someone want them please let me know

But they are of a slightly thicker paper and not absolutely smooth from inside . So if you are very finicky you might want to use a inner sleeve for the EP.
It's not absolutely rough but not silky smooth

Also there are few stains due to age on the outside. Other wise nothing wrongView attachment 42787View attachment 42788
@rikhav - I’ll take them

If anyone else needs these EP jackets please let me know , so I can send all the couriers in one go

I have an old projector Infocus SP4805 and 76 inch pull down screen to give away. The projector is in a box for the last 3 years since I last used. I have not tested it recently but I think it should be working fine. The pull down screen is in the same package that movers left in. If someone is interested, please pm me as I don't watch this thread. In the PM please mention when you can pick it up. If there are multiple messages, I will choose based on the order of pick up. I live near Bellandur in Bangalore. Pick up only given the size of the items. Thansk
The projector has been taken.

Hello @hydrovac. Received the Lan cable and the packing was great. Thanks for the giveaway. Please PM your bank details so that I can pay for the shipping. Thank you again.

Hi Rikhav - I would also like to have around 20 EP Jackets, if available.

Regards,
Vinay

Yes sir , why not
Available. I will send you 50 PCs
Send me your address.
Hope you had a look at the images
Happy that more of members need it and will use it

Hi @hydrovac
Received the connectors in excellent packing. Thanks for the effort and the offer.
Please share account details over pm for transfer of shipping costs.
Cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back