The Giveaway Thread

Have a V Moda V amp - headphone amp + Dac.

Working but volume knob has broken. DIy fixing required. Connects to IPhone 4 directly else with connector cable with iPods. Battery not great a couple of hours at best.
Had received this from FM Dr Khader. Passing it forward. Helped me understand and experience a good headphone amp and Dac.

Hi VIvek,
Received the package safely with the headphone amplifier. Clean and neat packing with a lovely set of handwritten operating manual.
Thank you very much for this thoughtful gift. What do I owe you for shipping?
Thanks and best regards
Vinod R

I have many LPs with torn/ disintegrating jackets. Not counted but they'll be at least 30-40 of them. How many can you spare?

Captain how much ever would you want
Should I send 50 to you ?
Send me your address
I hope the patches are fine with you

Well said @flat_listener

Members post a wide variety of free giveaways. Admittedly, not all of these items are great, but you can still find some gems if you look hard enough. This thread is dedicated to keeping perfectly usable items out of landfills.
Surely there are a few things lying around your house in which you wouldn’t miss and would be able to trade for.

Don't throw it away, give it away!

Absolutely!
And thank you so much for the film camera you sent to me.
Already exposed 6 film rolls and the result is amazing!
Shall send some of the images to you tomorrow!
Cheers!

Hi Rikhav,

I will skip them for now. Thanks a ton buddy. I think your giveaway helped the most number of guys. Keep rocking !!

Thanks,
dhimant N.

Hi Dhimant N
Absolutely no issues,
If anyone else wants I have 2 packets of 50 EP jackets ready packed

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back