The Giveaway Thread

Cambridge Audio Azur 540p MM Phono preamp for give away.
Local pickup only (Bangalore)
In perfect working condition, tested a few hours ago.
Reason for give away: Moved on to MC cartridge and using an MC phono. This pre amp has been in storage for a few years and I would like a fellow vinyl lover to get to use it :)

View attachment 43912
View attachment 43913
View attachment 43914
@Jayant_S - I am in Bangalore and I would love to pick it up as I am just upgrading my system! :)

Receiving surprise Gifts is one of the best feeling one could have. Because a surprise brings out the child in you and you feel the luckiest.
Last week or so... going through the posts, i found this one for sale.
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/lapp-olflex-classic-110-cy-3-core-2-5-sq-meter-power-cable.78420/

on seeing this i realized, some IEC connectors were leftover in the last DIY power cable build... so thought of buying this cable and build couple more power chords... promptly sent a PM for buying the same.
I get a reply, he wants to give this to me as a giveaway (with shipping). I refused, because it was put on sale.
But with his poetry, Mahesh finally convinced me to accept.

1582461236646.jpeg

1582461430399.jpeg
@mpw (mahesh)
what you did was amazing...
For your generosity, I am grateful... For the future, I owe you one.

Last edited:
Receiving surprise Gifts is one of the best feeling one could have. Because a surprise brings out the child in you and you feel the luckiest.
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/lapp-olflex-classic-110-cy-3-core-2-5-sq-meter-power-cable.78420/

on seeing this i realized, some IEC connectors were leftover in the last DIY power cable build... so thought of buying this cable and build couple more power chords... promptly sent a PM for buying the same.
I get a reply, he wants to give this to me as a giveaway (with shipping). I refused, because it was put on sale.

View attachment 43933

View attachment 43934
@mpw (mahesh)

@hydrovac You will always harvest what you plant :cool:

View attachment 43933

View attachment 43934
@mpw (mahesh)

Am happy for you to have it.

...it's an excellent cable

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back