The Giveaway Thread

Gati not provide packing.only DTDC provide packing and pickup but charges is higher side.

It does as per this:

I just called GATI-KWE.bA rough estimate only for the road transport has been provided at Rs 855. However, packing charges will be only said at the time of packing. They are mainly also asking for the weight of the sub cabinet and quotation will be based on that.

Giving away a full spindle of English movie dvds. Carefully chosen top IMDb movies and burnt on DVDs in MP4 and divx format. Practically scratchless. Bangalore pickup. Also have some hindi movie DVDs. Will.give away the spindle in 1 go. Can try and ship on actuals but the spindle is heavy. Just fyi

Giving away a full spindle of English movie dvds. Carefully chosen top IMDb movies and burnt on DVDs in MP4 and divx format. Practically scratchless. Bangalore pickup. Also have some hindi movie DVDs. Will.give away the spindle in 1 go. Can try and ship on actuals but the spindle is heavy. Just fyi

Can I have them. In Bangalore as well and can pick it up.

Visited the place today morning. Actually it's an Orphanage by name "Sishumangal Orphanage" It has 40 children. I met the caretaker who said they have a Hall upstairs which can be converted to Computer Lab sort of thing. I'll speak to the management later today and will update this thread.

The three computer systems finally got delivered today at "Sishumangal"... sincere thanks to cpatrajesh for visiting the place and co-ordinating with the management, in-spite of his busy work schedule.
Included a table and chair also along with these.

1583507246792.jpeg

1583507269291.jpeg

If Pavan can spare a few, I'd like to have few as well. Local pickup of course.

The three computer systems finally got delivered today at "Sishumangal"... sincere thanks to cpatrajesh for visiting the place and co-ordinating with the management, in-spite of his busy work schedule.
Included a table and chair also along with these.

View attachment 44340

View attachment 44341

Kudos to you friend for your philanthropic work. What you have done is praiseworthy. I am proud of being an ordinary audio enthusiast in a forum where a person like you remains.
Regards

Hi,

I am looking to give away a couple of very basic DACs. See photos below. They accept coaxial and optical inputs, and have RCA stereo outputs. And come with wall wart power supplies.

Please let me know if you are interested. I can courier them to you.

Regards,

Aman
---------------
20200310_173052.jpg

20200310_173045.jpg

20200310_173019.jpg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back