The Giveaway Thread

Thats fine.

Hi,
@hydrovac ...Giving away the Cambridge audio remote which i had taken from you.
@jit_devil2 has requested for it over pm as he has misplaced his.

Also giving away a Panasonic TV remote as I have moved to a Sony.
Location- Mumbai.

Thanks to @RRR for passing on thr CA remote. My amp finally has a working remote after almost 10 years.

We connected the day before the lockdown. He waited through it and made sure I got it. It was a nice gesture - a little bit of joy in these tough times.

Thanks to @hydrovac as well, for starting the chain. Will make sure the cycle keeps going.

I am giving away a carton full of DVDs. Mostly Tamil, with a spattering of English, Malayalam and Hindi. This has to be picked up from my house in Besant Nagar Chennai. All DVDs have been used just once or less. These have been collected over the last 10 odd years, mostly by my wife.

Please send me a PM so I can give you my phone number to call for you to come and pick up.

DVDs_Carton_01.jpgDVDs_Carton_02.jpg

I am giving away a carton full of DVDs. Mostly Tamil, with a spattering of English, Malayalam and Hindi. This has to be picked up from my house in Besant Nagar Chennai. All DVDs have been used just once or less. These have been collected over the last 10 odd years, mostly by my wife.

Please send me a PM so I can give you my phone number to call for you to come and pick up.

View attachment 48706View attachment 48707
Reserved for psknathan.

Giving away 1 pair of 'Monster Standard Interlink Junior' RCA cable (around 6ft) in excellent working condition! This cable comes with an attached ground wire hence can be used for grounding a TT to phonoamp/amp.

MUMBAI LOCAL PICKUP ONLY on first-come-first-serve basis. Those interested pls PM.

20200821_163212.jpg

Giving away 1 pair of 'Monster Standard Interlink Junior' RCA cable (around 6ft) in excellent working condition! This cable comes with an attached ground wire hence can be used for grounding a TT to phonoamp/amp.

MUMBAI LOCAL PICKUP ONLY on first-come-first-serve basis. Those interested pls PM.

View attachment 48775
I am interested if available. Can arrange for pickup

Regards
Nishant

Thank you very much.
But as we agreed, you have to accept my return gift, which I will send through my person while collecting the cable. ☺ :)
Regards

That's very kind of you @shafic but since this is a giveaway thread and not an exchange thread I will politely decline this gesture.

Greetings fellow forum members,

I wrote about my decennial spring cleaning activity in my previous post and the reason I am doing this
Spring cleaning part 1
Spring cleaning part 2

In this post I am giving away Movie/TV Media.
  1. Why not in the giveaway thread? Because the number of movies/Serials is quite a lot and I wanted to segment it so that the each set can go towards a family who has the most use for it.
  2. Local pickup preferred (pincode 400607). Any shipping at consignee cost.
  3. please message me with the batch numbers.
movies in the subsequent posts.

All are first owner and purchased from me either reputed stores or reputed online stores. a few may be sealed in original packing

Going in the following order
1. Children Movies
2. Hindi movies
3. English Movies
4. TV serial box sets

Children movie giveaways. DVDs. almost all are india region. my kids have grown up. have divided into various genres so that they can reach parents with kids of the appropriate age. Most very sparingly used.

1. Local pickup from 400607 infinitely preferred.
2. Any shipping and packaging at consignees cost.
3. PM me with your request with code of movie batch.

Batch 1 - Barbie Movies
barbie1.jpgbarbie2.jpg

Batch 2 - DIsney Playhouse boxset
disney playhouse.jpg

Batch 3 Disney classics
disney1.jpgdisney2.jpg

Batch 4 - Dora

dora1.jpg

Batch 5 - Dreamworks
dreamworks1.jpgdreamworks2.jpg

Batch6 - Misc children
misc children.jpg

Batch7- Noddynoddy 1.jpg

Batch 8 - Pixar (incredibles is region 1)pixar.jpg

Batch 9 - laurel&hardy; Chaplin and hanuman
misc children2.jpgmisc children3.jpg

Last edited:
Batch 10: Assorted hindi movies (all DVD) (apologies for the dust)hindi 1.jpg

Batch 11 - Pink Panther
pink panther.jpg

Batch 12 - Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi complete box set (BNIB)
zindagi1.jpgzindagi2.jpg

Batch 13 - Grey's Anatomy:Season 1-10 (2 copies of season 10) Season 9 and 10 original sealed in box (probably region 2)
grey1.jpggrey2.jpg

Batch 14- Yes Minister full box set / season 1 and 2 of yes minister and season 2 of yes PM. (can send seperately)yes pm1.jpgyes pm2.jpg Yes prime minister

Batch 15 - house of Cards season 1-3 (possibly region 2)
house of cards 1.jpghouse of cards 2.jpg

Batch 16 - Boston Legal complete collection
boston 1.jpgboston 2.jpg

Batch 17 - Game of Thrones Season 1-4
GOT1.jpgGOT2.jpg

Batch 18 - Homeland Season 1-5home1.jpghome2.jpg

Batch 19 - Suits season 1-5suits1.jpgsuits2.jpg

Batch 20- Criminal minds Season 1-7 box set
criminal1.jpgcriminal2.jpg

Inspiring thread, feel like doing the same :)

thanks. I do this once very 10 years, I guess. Mostly pushed by the wife. last time the clearance was LPs

Back