The Giveaway Thread

I may be wrong but in these Covid times it is not so much the shipping trouble.
There are a lot of restrictions in certain cities.
I sent a cable 2 weeks back to one of our member and they refused to accept it as it was not an essential time.
I then had to parcel it as part of office shipment.
So mostly its the current situation constraints.

Last edited:
Please would request all giveaway givers to keep shipping open. It helps small town residents to snag un-gettable stuff. I understand the shipping trouble, however, aren't we in it for the hobby's sake? Please....:)
Second your opinion. Albeit there are some problems due to the pandemic and one has to encounter bottleneck to despatch items now, some of us would be glad if shipping is open :)

Hi kapvin

Really appreciate your give away collection that will again find a enjoyable house. Can you also share your experience on TV serials you watched ( Out of this collection of your give away can also be included) ... I have seen very few only - GOT, Big Bang theory, Breaking bad , Spartacus, Iron fist, Arrow only. However, if ur taker of GOT can give me for few days, I will copy & send it back( courier charges on me)
All spoken for except 22

All shipped to the respective recipients. Happy watching

Please would request all giveaway givers to keep shipping open. It helps small town residents to snag un-gettable stuff. I understand the shipping trouble, however, aren't we in it for the hobby's sake? Please....:)

vinod, I don’t think you understand the shipping trouble.:) I just did a giveaway and it took me almost half a Manday over two days pack and ship. most giveaways don’t have original packing, so one has to find packing that fits and will keep the contents secure so that it reaches the consignee in working order . It’s more of a pain than you think. Then organising couriers and getting pickups done in the time of lockdown. It was not much fun. I was fairly cranky by the end of it.

it’s no surprise that people prefer local pickup.

is there anything particular you are looking for ? I am still cleaning. There is more stuff.
Thank you for your DVD giveaways, Kapvin. I am looking for nitty gritty things for system improvements. If you can let me know what you plan to give away, I will only ask if I really need it. I am on lookout for good speaker cables, interconnects etc..tv and audio tuning discs etc...such things and nothing too expensive. I am also planning to put some stuffs for giveaways but have not found time to sort it. :)

A near mint pair of 1m rca/rca ecosse interconnects. they had a vice like grip on the rca output terminals of my amp which I didn't care for. If anyone is interested in these, pl let me know.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back