The Giveaway Thread

have an HP Compaq DC7800 Business PC. its not booting probably because it needs a change of the SMPS (had shut down abruptly with a sound like a shortcircuit after having powered it up after an year's gap; this was few weeks back). all else looks fine. if anybody would be interested in it for some DIY-project/donation etc, may pls let me know. however i wont be able to ship it as its quite heavy. so for locals only (Thane/Mumbai).

WxP5Kt5.jpg

aXn72Kv.jpg

Friends, let us dedicate this thread to give away AV stuff. We all own things that is no longer of use to us today. But, we never know who may find these useful. So, instead of it collecting dust in our attics and sometimes getting spoilt beyond repair, let use this thread to find a better home for these kind of things:clapping:.

Some rules I could think of:
a) First come first served basis
b) Items could be used or new, working or non-working condition
c) Shipping to be paid by member interested in the item
d) Items posted for give away are in good faith. There should be no bad feelings if the item does not work as expected on arrival etc.

Let us add more rules as required. Suggestions welcome.
Hi ,I have Roku remote lying idle with meas my Roku got damaged dueto high voltage surge.
If anyone is I need of remote pl msg me . please take care of only shipping charges

Hi ,I have Roku remote lying idle with meas my Roku got damaged dueto high voltage surge.
If anyone is I need of remote pl msg me . please take care of only shipping charges
Sir, I have a Roku whose remote went kaput. I would like to take it if you can take the trouble to ship it to Kolkata

some very left field giveaways. From Left to right

Toyota 2DIN adapter - Toyota cars in their wisdom, have a non standard ICE size. this adaptor fits into your toyota and allows you to use any 2 DIN stereo.

Jabra bluetooth car speaker & Mic . Clips on the the sun visor. has a battery and can also run via the charger.

Pioneer 8 Disc changer cartridge. got an extra one in the times that people had changers in their cars (or boot). this one was extra as both my wife and I had our own choices and we loaded our cartidge depending on who was listening / driving. got missed while selling the car / ICE.

hope any of these are useful to someone.

Pick up from 400607 or shipping at actuals.

car.jpg

some very left field giveaways. From Left to right

Toyota 2DIN adapter - Toyota cars in their wisdom, have a non standard ICE size. this adaptor fits into your toyota and allows you to use any 2 DIN stereo.

Jabra bluetooth car speaker & Mic . Clips on the the sun visor. has a battery and can also run via the charger.

Pioneer 8 Disc changer cartridge. got an extra one in the times that people had changers in their cars (or boot). this one was extra as both my wife and I had our own choices and we loaded our cartidge depending on who was listening / driving. got missed while selling the car / ICE.

hope any of these are useful to someone.

Pick up from 400607 or shipping at actuals.

View attachment 51364
Could I have the Jabra please?

MaSh

For Giveaway.

Alpine SPJ 69C3. 6" x 9" speaker pair

was purchased from Soundfactor, Mumbai (Ramee) as budget option for my corolla. was taken off before 2014 and was been lying unused for 6 years.

Front grille is missing. Its a very basic Alpine without the huge extension that really good 6x9s can give. but its clean sounding, as alpines always are.

alpine 1.jpgalpine 2.jpg

Could I have the Jabra please?

MaSh
sure. can you pick it up from 560077? in week 1 of Nov?

Last edited by a moderator:
sure. can you pick it up from 560077? in week 1 of Nov?
Sorry, pickup would not be possible. Would need to be shipped to Bangalore. You could put in line though, if someone who can pick it locally also wants it.

MaSh

560077 is bangalore (hennur). Well if you want it shipped I can do that too. or I can give it to the next in line. Let me know

For Giveaway.

Alpine SPJ 69C3. 6" x 9" speaker pair

was purchased from Soundfactor, Mumbai (Ramee) as budget option for my corolla. was taken off before 2014 and was been lying unused for 6 years.

Front grille is missing. Its a very basic Alpine without the huge extension that really good 6x9s can give. but its clean sounding, as alpines always are.

View attachment 51367View attachment 51368
If you're open to shipping, can I hv them?

sure. but you would need to pay for the shipping at actuals.. Or I can carry them to Bangalore in early nov and you can pick them up from Hennur road

sure. but you would need to pay for the shipping at actuals.. Or I can carry them to Bangalore in early nov and you can pick them up from Hennur road.
Sure, both works for me. Your convenience....

More left field stuff.

This will be like junk to most, but if you need something from here, finding this is really difficult.

from left to right

3.5" FDD with new FDD cable
USB to Ps/2 adaptor - if you can any Ps/2 accessories that you need to to use.
Seagate ATA hard drive (it is 22years old but was working last used. In case have a legacy machine that uses ATA
ATA cables
Bandridge USB extender (USB2)
10/100MBPS lan card RJ45
10MBPS lan Card with Coaxial conection
Pinnacle PCTV plus TV tuner
QUantum USB web cam. needs a driver (Is not plug and play)

computer stuff.jpg

For Giveaway, Galaxy GT520 1GB/. PCI expressx16

should have given this away much earlier. its jsut being lying around. Pick from thane or shipping at consignee cost.

galaxy card.jpg

For Giveaway

ViewSonic VA1703

17" 1440x900. VGA-D-sub input only.

slightly cranky power button, all in working order ( you can see piles of stuff for giveway behind, which will get posted shortly)

Pickup infinitely preferred. Consignee would need to pay Packing and shipping charges at actuals.

viewsonic.jpg

More "not junk for some"

All working fine AFAIK
2 Logitech ps/2 keyboards
2 logitech Ps/2 mice (i black, 1 white)
1 logitech wireless mouse (was part of a combo, but when I tested last week, the keyboard was not working so I chucked it.

pickup only.

keyboards.jpg

For Giveaway Canon Pixma MG3540/

this printer was purchased when we were in South Africa. It is a fantastic Printer, with Apple airprint, and Google cloud print. really sharp printing. and it is a full duplex printer, which means it prints on both sides of the paper. fully accessible over wifi so you can print from you iphone or android without needing any additional drivers or apps it also is configurable via a web interface

when we moved to India, we did had to remove the cartridges. on reaching india, we realised that the printers are region locked and do not accept indian cartridges for the MG35xx series. (this is a europe region) there is a tool to change the region code but for that to work it needs working cartridges inside the printer. This was a mess and we need a printer daily, so we purchased another one and this has been lying idle since then.

If you have some jugaad at a canon centre or if can get just 1 set of cartridges from Dubai, then you can get this working at not additional cost. and it is a wonderful printer, especially with photos

Pickup infinitely preferred. otherwise consignee will need to pay shipping and packaging charges at actuals.

pixma.jpg

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back