The Giveaway Thread

Actually card is working perfect.Its AVR that do not accept HDMI signal from rear port .Only front port works with it.All rear ports working perfect with BDp.Now please don't suggest me to giveaway AVR. ;)
why not ? :) Generosity nourishes the Soul. :)

But anyway, my apologies for misunderstanding. But I am now confused by your DM. Could you please explain what you were asking in another DM to me.

why not ? :) Generosity nourishes the Soul. :)

But anyway, my apologies for misunderstanding. But I am now confused by your DM. Could you please explain what you were asking in another DM to me.
Actually when I tested different card , it detected rear ports. Don't know what's issue with avr.

Following items for giveaway for those who may find it useful...

1. Eco Button energy saving device for computers and laptops.

IMG_20201118_203041.jpgSAVE_20201118_205113.jpg

2. Digital pressure gauge
Taken from a fellow fm on this thread.
It has served its purpose and so now passing it on.

Both devices work very well as intended.1571146807191 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
For self pickup, a Pioneer PL200 direct drive turntable.

PL200-1.jpg

PL200-2.jpg

PL200-3.jpg

PL200-4.jpg

PL200-5.jpg

No headshell. No cartridge. Acrylic cover has scratches and is dirty, needs proper cleaning. "As is where is" basis please since I have not tested it recently. Preference will be for a member who does not own a TT but wants to seriously get into the game. I got it as a gift from a good friend when I got into vinyl. Since I no longer need it I want to pass it on to someone. Thanks.

Addition: also available an Oppo DV-981HD DVD player without remote control. It has analog audio outputs, coax and optical audio outputs. It's a very good CD player and also a good transport for audio CD playback.

Last edited:

View attachment 52101

View attachment 52102

View attachment 52103

View attachment 52104

View attachment 52105

No headshell. No cartridge. Acrylic cover has scratches and is dirty, needs proper cleaning. "As is where is" basis please since I have not tested it recently. Preference will be for a member who does not own a TT but wants to seriously get into the game. I got it as a gift from a good friend when I got into vinyl. Since I no longer need it I want to pass it on to someone. Thanks.

Addition: also available an Oppo DV-981HD DVD player without remote control. It has analog audio outputs, coax and optical audio outputs. It's a very good CD player and also a good transport for audio CD playback.
@jls001 - i would like to have the Oppo if you are open to ship it Bangalore. I shall bear the shipping charges.

View attachment 52101

View attachment 52102

View attachment 52103

View attachment 52104

View attachment 52105

Both DVD player and TT handed over. Many thanks for your interests.

Sony Hometheatre 5.1 IV300 giving away. No guarantee of perfect working condition. Last tested 9 months back it was perfectly fine. In extreme urgency to dispose off so doing the fastest way - give away for free. No box. taker needs to bring his own bag for the satellites, unit and subwofer. first come first serve and local bangalore pick up only . No shipping. Good luck

+Also giving away heavy duty metals stands (4 nos.) for the satellites. let me know if anyone interested for any of their satellites

+ Also giving away following items:

2 HDMi splitters , one locally bought and one of ORei brand

1 USB hub (powered)

PS: I still havent got any response for Home theatre - its a 20K home theatre for free guys. I am keen to push this off before moving in to my new flat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony Hometheatre 5.1 IV300 giving away. No guarantee of perfect working condition. Last tested 9 months back it was perfectly fine. In extreme urgency to dispose off so doing the fastest way - give away for free. No box. taker needs to bring his own bag for the satellites, unit and subwofer. first come first serve and local bangalore pick up only . No shipping. Good luck
Can u block for me.
Sent Pm to you

+ Also giving away following items:

2 HDMi splitters , one locally bought and one of ORei brand

1 USB hub (powered)

PS: I still havent got any response for Home theatre - its a 20K home theatre for free guys. I am keen to push this off before moving in to my new flat.
Splitter and hub please.
Thanks

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back