The Giveaway Thread

All the good stuff , tube tasting , giveaway keeps happening for Bangalore and Mumbai folks.
Darn.
Agree with Bloom@83 here
There appears to be no interest for the Integrated Amplifier in Chennai. If there's enough interest in any other City and if it can be carried there, we'll shift to the new location. Else, it'll go back to Bangalore.

I am looking to giveaway an Oppo BDP-93 which is not in working condition. I am the original owner - used it for 5 plus years.

Thought that instead of scrapping it, someone might take this up as a repair project. If interested, please let me know.

Within Mumbai, I can have it sent to you. Outside Mumbai, shipping at actual cost.

---------------------------------------
C.jpg

B.jpg

A.jpg

I am looking to giveaway an Oppo BDP-93 which is not in working condition. I am the original owner - used it for 5 plus years.

Thought that instead of scrapping it, someone might take this up as a repair project. If interested, please let me know.

Within Mumbai, I can have it sent to you. Outside Mumbai, shipping at actual cost.

---------------------------------------
View attachment 52839

View attachment 52840

View attachment 52841
Hi can I have it please..

Hi, another forum member messaged me literally 30 secs after the posting! If it does not go through with him, I will offer it to the next poster. Thanks.

Hi, another forum member messaged me literally 30 secs after the posting! If it does not go through with him, I will offer it to the next poster. Thanks.

Dear kinfolks,

let it be known from this 15 december onward.
I stake claim on ALL things put hence forward.

consider this post as my very first PM to you.
and I will even consider to give things in lieu.

Be it speaker cables, racks or Amp Accuphase.
I will be at your dwelling before anyone else.

I propose and say I will make it even more easier
Dear just PM me before putting things on here.

--Hiten

Just kidding. Dont take this seriously, Dont want anything. Profession wise work is slow and have nothing to do. So having little fun. :)
keep on doing good work. It builds communities.

Thanks and regards.

Last edited:
Looking to give away 2 Cisco WiFi routers flashed with DDWRT. Model is WRT54G2 V1.
These are without power bricks, but run perfectly, I upgraded to 5ghz band due to congestion in my place.
Pickup from Central Delhi.

I am putting up my Tatasky Dish+HD Set top box+ remote for a giveaway. It's been nearly 5 years since we used this, I see myself not using it in near future. You would need to get a new subscription and use with a new card like thing they give. You would have to buy a HDMI cable for connecting with your TV.
For local pickup only in Chennai, considering the size shipping won't be possible.

Thanks,
Jagadeesh

Attachments

• IMG-20201222-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201222-WA0002.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20201222-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201222-WA0003.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 16

amazonbasics headphone. not been using this, and due to keeping in storage for long, the pads had become flaky so tore them off. if anyone thinks that he can find a use for them & is interested in them, can let me know.

Attachments

• photo_2020-12-25_13-51-33.jpg
    photo_2020-12-25_13-51-33.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 22
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back