The Giveaway Thread

Sony Hometheatre 5.1 IV300 giving away. No guarantee of perfect working condition. Last tested 9 months back it was perfectly fine. In extreme urgency to dispose off so doing the fastest way - give away for free. No box. taker needs to bring his own bag for the satellites, unit and subwofer. first come first serve and local bangalore pick up only . No shipping. Good luck
hi, sent you pm for the same.
Thanks

hi, sent you pm for the same.
Thanks
I request respondents please scroll back and read the thread from the first post if the interested item has been already blocked. i cant possibly respond to every single person after i have blocked an item for someone

one hdmi splitter blocked for sunshine_vsk as per his pm

2nd hdmi spliiter and USB hub are available for anyone interested. let me know

Sony Hometheatre 5.1 IV300 giving away. No guarantee of perfect working condition. Last tested 9 months back it was perfectly fine. In extreme urgency to dispose off so doing the fastest way - give away for free. No box. taker needs to bring his own bag for the satellites, unit and subwofer. first come first serve and local bangalore pick up only . No shipping. Good luck
If 1st and 2nd gentalman don't/can't pickup please block for me, i really need them.
Thanks

Giving away this power amp: https://www.hifivision.com/threads/zypher-power-amp.51589/

One of the channel developed an issue years back ( sharply lower output). Should be picked up by someone who can either repair it or reuse the parts (two transformers, power cap banks, heatsinks, cabinet)

Given the weight, local pickup only
This has still not been picked up so available again. Has to be picked up from Koramangala, Bangalore in a reasonable amount of time (say within two weeks).

For self pick up a cantilevered audio rack. Designed and made by Sound foundations, Mumbai.

Four shelves, but can be expanded to five as there is one unused shelf support. Shelf height is adjustable (tightened by allen screws).

Shelf material: hardened glass (18 inch wide x 16 inch deep x 9 mm thick, black colour). Lowest shelf is 18 mm polished black granite (22½ inch wide x 18 inch depth). When used directly glass and granite ring but dampening footers below equipment solves this issue. The top hardened glass shelf supported a heavy TT (approx 15-16 kgs). So despite being cantilever design it is very sturdy. Unlike four or three-legged racks this rack has a single column as vertical load bearing member so if knocked hard from the sides it can sway but won't topple over because the base is loaded with heavy granite plate.

CantilverRack1.jpg

CantiRack2.jpg

Extra shelf support structure:
CantiRack3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi
Can i pick up the stand please. Its a nice design to replace my box cabinet.

Last edited:
For self pick up a cantilevered audio rack. Designed and made by Sound foundations, Mumbai.

Four shelves, but can be expanded to five as there is one unused shelf support. Shelf height is adjustable (tightened by allen screws).

Shelf material: hardened glass (18 inch wide x 16 inch deep x 9 mm thick, black colour). Lowest shelf is 18 mm polished black granite (22½ inch wide x 18 inch depth). When used directly glass and granite ring but dampening footers below equipment solves this issue. The top hardened glass shelf supported a heavy TT (approx 15-16 kgs). So despite being cantilever design it is very sturdy. Unlike four or three-legged racks this rack has a single column as vertical load bearing member so if knocked hard from the sides it can sway but won't topple over because the base is loaded with heavy granite plate.

View attachment 52240

View attachment 52241

Extra shelf support structure:
View attachment 52242

Thanks for looking.

What a nice thing to give away. Badly needed something like this.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back