The Giveaway Thread

Looking to give away 2 Cisco WiFi routers flashed with DDWRT. Model is WRT54G2 V1.
These are without power bricks, but run perfectly, I upgraded to 5ghz band due to congestion in my place.
Pickup from Central Delhi.
Received the router today on Christmas day. Like a Christmas gift. Thank you very much Delhite. May your tribe increas...

amazonbasics headphone. not been using this, and due to keeping in storage for long, the pads had become flaky so tore them off. if anyone thinks that he can find a use for them & is interested in them, can let me know.
I would like to get these for a student who can't afford it...

Anyone would like to have a USB powered Tplink mini router TL-WR702N? It can work as a router but I was using it to connect my music player without Wi-Fi to my 2.4G WiFi network.

hi. consider me in-line next pls if manniraj ji doesnt take it for any reason.
thanks.

Giving away this HDMI switch. Upto 2.5 Gbps per channel, 12 bit deep color per channel, HDMI v1.3. Features automatic switching and remote-based switching. Not used it for the last 3-4 years. I can ship also on taker's risk and payment of shipping at actuals. (Location: Bhimtal, Uttarakhand)

Attachments

• File_000 (1).jpeg
    File_000 (1).jpeg
    577.2 KB · Views: 47
Giving away this HDMI switch. Upto 2.5 Gbps per channel, 12 bit deep color per channel, HDMI v1.3. Features automatic switching and remote-based switching. Not used it for the last 3-4 years. I can ship also on taker's risk and payment of shipping at actuals. (Location: Bhimtal, Uttarakhand)
Would like to pick if available

Hi I reserved this and sent pm can u confirm it

Would like to take it if available

Giveaway remote controlled power on off switch.
3 pin top is required to make it functional.
It was in working condition before dumping in closet. Current condition unknown.
used for Aquarium lights and oxygen pump switch on & off.
Shipping to be paid

Attachments

• 20210109_203541.jpg
    20210109_203541.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 30
Back