The Giveaway Thread

Looking to giveaway my Roku Stick. Photos below. Purchased this in 2016.

Don't have the remote. Will try once more to look for it, but right now am just giving away the stick without the remote. I believe this can be controlled with a Roku app, though not completely sure about this.

Location: Mumbai. Can ship anywhere (at additional cost). Please message me if interested
------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 53980

View attachment 53981

View attachment 53982
I am interested Can you pls ship i will pay the shipping cost

Looking to giveaway my Roku Stick. Photos below. Purchased this in 2016.

Don't have the remote. Will try once more to look for it, but right now am just giving away the stick without the remote. I believe this can be controlled with a Roku app, though not completely sure about this.

Location: Mumbai. Can ship anywhere (at additional cost). Please message me if interested
------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 53980

View attachment 53981

View attachment 53982
Interested. I can use it at my folks place in Mumbai. It will be great if you can find the remote.

Play station 3 move controller and camera . I dont know if they are working now but they were in perfect working condition when i had packed it in the drawer some 4 years back . pick up yourself from navi mumbai , vashi .

Attachments

• ps.jpg
    ps.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 26
Play station 3 move controller and camera . I dont know if they are working now but they were in perfect working condition when i had packed it in the drawer some 4 years back . pick up yourself from navi mumbai , vashi .
Can I have it for my PS3, daughter will be happy.

will this work with PS4?
if so and if @Lionx doesn't pick it up, i will get it shipped from you?

Hi @Lionx can you have someone pick it up from vashi navi mumbai , i dont have any idea of shipping and charges . Also @arunhc i think it shoud work but you should have the old mini-usb cable to first pair it with ps4 and for charging , i dont have the cable so cant check .

Anyone interested to take these foam tiles.
Not sure how many I have but maybe 200 to 150
And some hundred in round shape
Diameter will be approximately 6 inches

I had made these for a room but plan is not going ahead.

Please note that these would be good for sound proofing and won't be a good idea if sound absorption is what you are looking for .

Can't ship as it's takes up too much space and would like someone to get it collected.

Attachments

• IMG-20210131-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20210131-WA0016.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20210131-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20210131-WA0017.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 54

Please note that these would be good for sound proofing and won't be a good idea if sound absorption is what you are looking for .

Can't ship as it's takes up too much space and would like someone to get it collected.
Can have this for some acoustic treatment.
lemme connect with u on whatsapp

Can have this for some acoustic treatment.
lemme connect with u on whatsapp
I again repeat it will probably not do anything as far as absorption goes.
Good for sound proofing. The foam is s closed cell variety so it won't absorb and even if it does would be very less

I again repeat it will probably not do anything as far as absorption goes.
Good for sound proofing. The foam is s closed cell variety so it won't absorb and even if it does would be very less
Missed that sentence, Apologies.
Will pass it on to anyone else interested in that case. :)

Hi Rikhav,

Would like to take them for sound proofing...the hexagonal ones.
Kindly pm your contact details.
Thanks

Last edited:

would these help in any way to keep the rowdy racer bikes sound out?

@rikhav are you from Bangalore ?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back