The Giveaway Thread

Anyone interested to take these foam tiles.
Not sure how many I have but maybe 200 to 150
And some hundred in round shape
Diameter will be approximately 6 inches

I had made these for a room but plan is not going ahead.

Please note that these would be good for sound proofing and won't be a good idea if sound absorption is what you are looking for .

Can't ship as it's takes up too much space and would like someone to get it collected.

@rikhav are you from Bangalore ?

Giving away 25-30 feet HDMI wire , last used with my Full HD projector but did not work when connected to a 4k60 resolution setting. Available only for local pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to give away 2 Cisco WiFi routers flashed with DDWRT. Model is WRT54G2 V1.
These are without power bricks, but run perfectly, I upgraded to 5ghz band due to congestion in my place.
Pickup from Central Delhi.
Got 2 Pcs more of the same model. If anyone interested ping me, can ship.

I have 2 cylindrical bass traps. Size - 49 inches height. 43 inches diameter. They are located at Indiranagar, Bangalore. I need to give them away in the next 2 weeks as I am shifting my place. Please PM for pics and other details.

I have 2 cylindrical bass traps. Size - 49 inches height. 43 inches diameter. They are located at Indiranagar, Bangalore. I need to give them away in the next 2 weeks as I am shifting my place. Please PM for pics and other details.
I am interested to use these for my HT room. I Will PM you.

Last edited:

Attachments

• sud2.jpg
    sud2.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 75
  • sud1.jpg
    sud1.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 74
Giving away Samsung Syncmaster 793s 17 inch CRT monitor and Logitech keyboard(wired) both working perfectly.

I have the cpu, smps, motherboard too (without hard drive). I don't remember the config. It was assembled around 2009/10.

Am relocating mid-April and don't want to lug any unused stuff to the new place. PM if interested.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back