The Giveaway Thread

Giving away 25-30 feet HDMI wire , last used with my Full HD projector but did not work when connected to a 4k60 resolution setting. Available only for local pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to give away 2 Cisco WiFi routers flashed with DDWRT. Model is WRT54G2 V1.
These are without power bricks, but run perfectly, I upgraded to 5ghz band due to congestion in my place.
Pickup from Central Delhi.
Got 2 Pcs more of the same model. If anyone interested ping me, can ship.

I have 2 cylindrical bass traps. Size - 49 inches height. 43 inches diameter. They are located at Indiranagar, Bangalore. I need to give them away in the next 2 weeks as I am shifting my place. Please PM for pics and other details.

I have 2 cylindrical bass traps. Size - 49 inches height. 43 inches diameter. They are located at Indiranagar, Bangalore. I need to give them away in the next 2 weeks as I am shifting my place. Please PM for pics and other details.
I am interested to use these for my HT room. I Will PM you.

Last edited:

Attachments

• sud2.jpg
    sud2.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 74
  • sud1.jpg
    sud1.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 73
Giving away Samsung Syncmaster 793s 17 inch CRT monitor and Logitech keyboard(wired) both working perfectly.

I have the cpu, smps, motherboard too (without hard drive). I don't remember the config. It was assembled around 2009/10.

Am relocating mid-April and don't want to lug any unused stuff to the new place. PM if interested.

Giving away Samsung Syncmaster 793s 17 inch CRT monitor and Logitech keyboard(wired) both working perfectly.

I have the cpu, smps, motherboard too (without hard drive). I don't remember the config. It was assembled around 2009/10.

Am relocating mid-April and don't want to lug any unused stuff to the new place. PM if interested.
UPDATE : CPU picked up by an FM's friend. Monitor and Keyboard are still available.

Back