The Giveaway Thread

Yeah I had that one long back.It has a small onboard amplifier with which I would directly drive a couple of bare 2" (intended for radio)speakers.
Nice fun!

Half a Spin Clean record cleaning fluid 4oz bottle is lying around. 3 capfuls cleans 50 records as per bottle instructions. Therefore there should be between 3-4 fills ie enough for around 150-200 records. There may be more, I’m conservatively estimating how many capfuls half a bottle contains. Available for pick up by Bangalore guys preferentially. If no one in Bangalore wants it will ship to other cities, shipping to be borne by recipient. If it’s under 100 bucks I’ll bear the cost. Preference will be given to someone who’s just getting into vinyl or someone on a budget can’t afford much and needs to save on cleaning fluid to be able to buy more records. So please PM me with what TT you have if you’re asking for it.

Last edited:
Half a Spin Clean record cleaning fluid 4oz bottle is lying around. 3 capfuls cleans 50 records as per bottle instructions. Therefore there should be between 3-4 fills ie enough for around 150-200 records. There may be more, I’m conservatively estimating how many capfuls half a bottle contains. Available for pick up by Bangalore guys preferentially. If no one in Bangalore wants it will ship to other cities, shipping to be borne by recipient. If it’s under 100 bucks I’ll bear the cost. Preference will be given to someone who’s just getting into vinyl or someone on a budget can’t afford much and needs to save on cleaning fluid to be able to buy more records. So please PM me with what TT you have if you’re asking for it.

Update: given away

Giving away LED Wall mount bracket. It was never used and 8 bit video game

Attachments

• Video Game.jpeg
    Video Game.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Wall Mount.jpeg
    Wall Mount.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 82
Hi Guys,

Few FM sent personal message about the same.. Based on the timestamp Video Game goes FLUX and TV Wallmount bracket goes to SJ. If these guys won't take then will give it to other folks.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back