The Giveaway Thread

Closet Clearance Give away .
AV transmitter and Receiver with adapter.
Small soldering in IR sensor, it should work ( it is available in this package ).
Adapter should be used as attached .Inter change adapter may not work.
before dumping in Closet it was working with Tata sky in second room.
Current status unknown. Shipping at actuals

Attachments

• 20210109_202340.jpg
    20210109_202340.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 50
I am putting up my Tatasky Dish+HD Set top box+ remote for a giveaway. It's been nearly 5 years since we used this, I see myself not using it in near future. You would need to get a new subscription and use with a new card like thing they give. You would have to buy a HDMI cable for connecting with your TV.
For local pickup only in Chennai, considering the size shipping won't be possible.

Thanks,
Jagadeesh
Apparently not takers so far. I have given the dish for scrap. Set top box and Remote still available for those who need.

Closet Clearance Give away .
AV transmitter and Receiver with adapter.
Small soldering in IR sensor, it should work ( it is available in this package ).
Adapter should be used as attached .Inter change adapter may not work.
before dumping in Closet it was working with Tata sky in second room.
Current status unknown. Shipping at actuals
Intrested.

amazonbasics headphone. not been using this, and due to keeping in storage for long, the pads had become flaky so tore them off. if anyone thinks that he can find a use for them & is interested in them, can let me know.
got these on Saturday.. thanks... Will get the foam pads and give them to the student!

Looking to giveaway my Roku Stick. Photos below. Purchased this in 2016.

Don't have the remote. Will try once more to look for it, but right now am just giving away the stick without the remote. I believe this can be controlled with a Roku app, though not completely sure about this.

Location: Mumbai. Can ship anywhere (at additional cost). Please message me if interested
------------------------------------------------------------------
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 12.34.22.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 12.32.03.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 12.31.00.png

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back