The Giveaway Thread

Can I have the monitor and graphics card? shipping to pune at my cost
hi Justin, even though you are first, I am not keen on shipping the monitor. its a pain to pack. would prefer local pickup but if that does nto work out, i am happy to give you first dibs.

For Giveaway Canon Pixma MG3540/

this printer was purchased when we were in South Africa. It is a fantastic Printer, with Apple airprint, and Google cloud print. really sharp printing. and it is a full duplex printer, which means it prints on both sides of the paper. fully accessible over wifi so you can print from you iphone or android without needing any additional drivers or apps it also is configurable via a web interface

when we moved to India, we did had to remove the cartridges. on reaching india, we realised that the printers are region locked and do not accept indian cartridges for the MG35xx series. (this is a europe region) there is a tool to change the region code but for that to work it needs working cartridges inside the printer. This was a mess and we need a printer daily, so we purchased another one and this has been lying idle since then.

If you have some jugaad at a canon centre or if can get just 1 set of cartridges from Dubai, then you can get this working at not additional cost. and it is a wonderful printer, especially with photos

Pickup infinitely preferred. otherwise consignee will need to pay shipping and packaging charges at actuals.

View attachment 51389
Hi, would like to have. I would like to try to make it working. If I can't, then again I will post as give away.

Hi, can I have the 3.5" FDD and 10/100Mbps LAN card (RJ45). Was looking for a FDD to reinstall a software whose installation key is on floppy. Will pay for shipping.

Looking to upgrade old HTPC, if anyone has DDR3 RAM (4/8 GB) lying around let me know.

TIA
I do. I think it's 4 * 4 gb. Will check and let you know in the weekend. Please dm

I am also in for the same thing. Graphics card or 8gb DDR3 ram etc. Basically very old pc upgrade. :)
Vinod. Dm me. I think I have 16gb

would anybody be kind enough to spare a laptop cooler that they might not be using? need one for a continuously ON laptop. dont wish to get a new one as often they have given up on me in short period of time.
thanks.

I have one which is not being used. Its not very powerful though. If thats fine, you may take it.

I do. I think it's 4 * 4 gb. Will check and let you know in the weekend. Please dm

Vinod. Dm me. I think I have 16gb
I have 4 Sticks of this

I got confused becuase they are all in transcend cases of 4Gb (which is what I upgraded to (and is currently my OMV NAS)

so if this works for either use case DM me. Vinod, followed by Vagabond

thanks

I would like to have the four sticks. My RAM has a problem and if it solves this problem it would make me very happy. Can I please have them. Thanks.

I would like to have the four sticks. My RAM has a problem and if it solves this problem it would make me very happy. Can I please have them. Thanks.
done. please whatsapp me your mailing address. please continue the tradition of giveaways.

Edit: I know you are looking for a graphics card. FM @spirovious Messaged me that his graphic card is not working for his usecase. Maybe he will do a giveway too. :cool:

little OT, but I got a pleasant surprise a few weeks ago. I had put out a request for Rpi (to buy) and the next thing you know an FM DM'd me offering one as a giveaway. I was so happy to be at the receiving end of this FM's generosity. it reinforces my belief that this forum is full of wonderful people.

Last edited:
FM @spirovious Messaged me that his graphic card is not working for his usecase. Maybe he will do a giveway too.
Actually card is working perfect.Its AVR that do not accept HDMI signal from rear port .Only front port works with it.All rear ports working perfect with BDp.Now please don't suggest me to giveaway AVR. ;)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back