The Giveaway Thread

Can I have
Also have - Dlink 2.4 ghz repeater for giveaway. Was using it with a r-pi to provide a WiFi connection.

Bangalore. Can ship at your expense
Hi I am very interested. I am from Bangl and can get it Dunzo'ed. Pls let me know.

Hi Sir, since SMO has declined, can I have it please. Will pay for the shipping ofcourse.
Can I have

Hi I am very interested. I am from Bangl and can get it Dunzo'ed. Pls let me know.
TP link repeater has been sent to Mgdelhi2. I do remember that I had 2 of those repeaters. If I find the other one, I will give it to lifewater as he is first in the queue. Thanks

Mecool M8s Pro L with USB cooling fan for giveaway. Wifi/Bt doesn't work on this android tv box so you will have to rely on ethernet. Hasn't been used for quite some time now. Pickup or Dunzo from Whitefield/Kadugodi. Original Remote is available too.

**** On hold for an instant claim outside the forum****
Given away...

Last edited:
Mecool M8s Pro L with USB cooling fan for giveaway. Wifi/Bt doesn't work on this android tv box so you will have to rely on ethernet. Hasn't been used for quite some time now. Pickup or Dunzo from Whitefield/Kadugodi. Original Remote is available too.

**** On hold for an instant claim outside the forum****
Given away...
If not taken I will be interested. I am also from Whitefield Bangalore

Giving away a working pair of Presonus Eris 4.5 speakers. The internal amp would eventually need service (slight hum/hiss emerging) and this should go to someone who can manage that. Local pickup in Bangalore only. Has to be be picked up by tomorrow (Saturday).

Giving away a working pair of Presonus Eris 4.5 speakers. The internal amp would eventually need service (slight hum/hiss emerging) and this should go to someone who can manage that. Local pickup in Bangalore only. Has to be be picked up by tomorrow (Saturday).
Put me in queue or first if not claimed

Consider me in queue

Blocked for @Appys

If anyone backs out, Shall I have it? I'm placed at Bangalore!

A suitcase full of cassette tapes for giveaway.

* Heavy! 30+ kgs
* All or none in one pickup
* Shipping? ROFL!
* @ Mumbai
* 70's and 80's Rock and C&W
* As is where is basis. They haven't been played in decades
* Suitcase included, FWIW ;)
* If ever you digitize them [if they even play], I'd like a copy, please
* > 90% of the tapes are Maxell as far as I can remember

Img.jpeg

A suitcase full of cassette tapes for giveaway.

* Heavy! 30+ kgs
* All or none in one pickup
* Shipping? ROFL!
* @ Mumbai
* 70's and 80's Rock and C&W
* As is where is basis. They haven't been played in decades
* Suitcase included, FWIW ;)
* If ever you digitize them [if they even play], I'd like a copy, please
* > 90% of the tapes are Maxell as far as I can remember
Blocked for a FM!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back