The Giveaway Thread

Hi Guys, I have couple of speaker cables and a subwoofer cable for give away which was being used in my HT setup. These are basic cable nothing fancy. Let me know if someone requires anything out of these. Length of the cables are mentioned in the picture. I am based in Bangalore
Did i spot a Macintosh hu. Is that giveaway too? If so, can I have it?

MaSh

Since my internet service provider switched to fibre, my Dlink ADSL router n300 is not used anymore and available for giveaway. Let me know if any of you is interested. Note: works ONLY with ADSL lines.
Thanks

Attachments

• 8FEB9B2C-83F7-4AFA-B654-B82036E7833C.jpeg
    8FEB9B2C-83F7-4AFA-B654-B82036E7833C.jpeg
    811.2 KB · Views: 42
Since my internet service provider switched to fibre, my Dlink ADSL router n300 is not used anymore and available for giveaway. Let me know if any of you is interested. Note: works ONLY with ADSL lines.
Thanks
Hi, I would be interested
Where are you located

Also have - Dlink 2.4 ghz repeater for giveaway. Was using it with a r-pi to provide a WiFi connection.

Hi, I would be interested
Where are you located
Bangalore. Can ship at your expense

Also have - Dlink 2.4 ghz repeater for giveaway. Was using it with a r-pi to provide a WiFi connection.

The dlink repeater is very useful for allo boss2 player and other raspberry pi devices enclosed in a metal case which reduces wifi reception. using this TP-link repeater one can connect the RPI ethernet port to the ethernet port of the dlink repeater and get connectivity. I'm using this in one of my bedroom.

WiFi repeater reserved for FM mgdelhi

The dlink repeater is very useful for allo boss2 player and other raspberry pi devices enclosed in a metal case which reduces wifi reception. using this TP-link repeater one can connect the RPI ethernet port to the ethernet port of the dlink repeater and get connectivity. I'm using this in one of my bedroom.
i have quite a few of these. https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/range-extender/re305/

can they be used the same way. that would a great way to reporpose them. i wasnt sure they could be used as clients.

Freedom Giveaway.

Cd of Jazz tour in Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Shanghai and Seoul by our very own Soul Yatra.
IMG_20220815_213607.jpg

Last edited:

Hi, have checked, it won’t be compatible
Thanks !

Hi Sir, since SMO has declined, can I have it please. Will pay for the shipping ofcourse.

Regards,

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back