The Giveaway Thread

Anyone interested in a Canon Pixma E560 - there is an issue where the paper randomly gets stuck during printing - doesn't always happen but happens often enough. The printer is out of warranty and hence I do not want to get it repaired.

Bought in June,16.

I will prefer a local pickup as shipping will be expensive and new one is around 7K so doesn't make sense for anyone to get it shipped to them out of GOA.
Regardless shipping on the buyer.

****if someone with money constraints/economical issues wants to get this for their kids school work - SEND ME A DM. I will bear all shipping charges and pay for the repairs too once it reaches you. ****If this statement sounds offensive to anyone - please know that is not the intent, I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings but rather - able to help someone in need and that is all this statement intends to convey.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a Canon Pixma E560 - there is an issue where the paper randomly gets stuck during printing - doesn't always happen but happens often enough. The printer is out of warranty and hence I do not want to get it repaired.

Bought in June,16.

I will prefer a local pickup as shipping will be expensive and new one is around 7K so doesn't make sense for anyone to get it shipped to them out of GOA.
Regardless shipping on the buyer.
Edited as saw this is in Goa.. Out of the queue

Unused VW Polo stock bulbs with 2 fuses.Local pickup only at Bangalore.
Bump before discarding these. BLR folks are welcome to arrange a dunzo pick up from Bellandur.

case and PSU handed over to a local forum member.

For Giveaway:

Cooler master ATX case.
including LG Digital disc player. Its a fairly nice case. was being used for a nas with multiple drive bays. but my son took the motherboard to build a gaming pc for the hostel. so its bare bone now. Pickup preferred. packing and shipping at consignee cost. if interested, Please DM dont message here and clutter up the thread. I will post once its not available.

View attachment 67995

View attachment 67996

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in landline phones? I have a Panasonic, a gulf brand and a few to give. Also a few routers. Do let me know if you are interested.

I have two. Will send you both. Fair warning base unit works perfectly. Some problem with the handset. If you can fix it you will have a top notch Made in Japan unit. The ordinary worked the last I checked.

Edit:
Not able to upload pictures. Trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in landline phones? I have a Panasonic, a gulf brand and a few to give. Also a few routers. Do let me know if you are interested.
If shipping is possible I'm interested in the Panasonic cordless along with a router! I will bear the shipping charges!

English Cassettes Giveaway for those still using cassettes.
Total 11
Mostly old music such as Nat King Cole, Natalie Cole, The Entertainers, Hits of 60s, Swing Bands, Sweet Melody, and some recorded old hits.

Please note they are without covers.

Attachments

• IMG_20220417_211006.jpg
    IMG_20220417_211006.jpg
    750.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
English Cassettes Giveaway for those still using cassettes.
Total 11
Mostly old music such as Nat King Cole, Natalie Cole, The Entertainers, Hits of 60s, Swing Bands, Sweet Melody, and some recorded old hits.

Please note they are without covers.
Can I have these please

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back