The Giveaway Thread

Pizza hut in store voucher valid till eod today. Kindly dm if you would like to utilize the same. INR 250 and not valid for online but dine in or takeaway only. Purchased it with my reward points but was unaware that its for store use only. Happy to share if someone can use the same.

I am starting my little giveaway as follows: most of the items belong to Krishna Reddy (don't recall his handle). I am also adding some items of my own. Dvd movies plus a long printer cable.

Attachments

• 16465708645071165310773.jpg
    16465708645071165310773.jpg
    836.7 KB · Views: 140
4 India bought IMAX 3D documentary blu ray discs . anyone interested let me know. Local bangalore pick up only

IMAX Space station 3D
IMAX Hubble 3D
IMAX Under the sea 3D
IMAX Deep sea 3D

4 India bought IMAX 3D documentary blu ray discs . anyone interested let me know. Local bangalore pick up only

IMAX Space station 3D
IMAX Hubble 3D
IMAX Under the sea 3D
IMAX Deep sea 3D
Will take under the sea and deep sea is shipping is an option.of course shipping charges on me.thanks

Hi ,

I am planning for an exchange of Bluray Movies . Cars & Iron Man 2 .

I had used them 2- 3 times only . Anyone interested PM .Open for Shipping .

IMAX Space station 3D
IMAX Hubble 3D
IMAX Under the sea 3D
IMAX Deep sea 3D
I would like to copy & give it back to the selected give away member...shipping to & fro is on me( if u r ok for shipping...else its okay)..Having a pana 50GT50D 3D TV to put in real use....cheers ..!!!

IMAX Space station 3D
IMAX Hubble 3D
IMAX Under the sea 3D
IMAX Deep sea 3D
I would prefer Bangalore pick up only so as of now all IMAX discs frozen for sud98

@ rahul_muzik, or anyone else interested can later check with sud98 if he is willing to circulate for copying etc

Records for giveaway.
1. Asha Bhosle live at royal Albert hall with RD Burman.
2.Nazia and Zoheb Hassan Star.
3. Abhimaan.
4. Saajan Bina suhagan
5. Binaca Geet Mala silver jubilee presentation by Ameen Sayani.
6. Aap ke Saath.

PM me if the lot interests you. Condition must be between G and VG.

Last edited:
Records for giveaway.
3. Abhimaan.
4. Saajan Bina suhagan
6. Aap ke Saath.

Reserved for a FM. Will ship them out in the next day or two. Will have more LPs to give. Shall post soon.

Records for giveaway.
3. Abhimaan.
4. Saajan Bina suhagan
6. Aap ke Saath.

Interested in the records. Will it be possible to ship to Bangalore?

Record Giveaway No. 2
1. Sting the dream of the turtles
2. Air Supply Lost in love
3. Bee Gees Gold Vol 1
4. Foreigner Double Vision
5. Smokie Greatest hits.
Record condition between good to very good. PM me if you'd like to have these. Thanks.
Sorry, I could do these giveaways in one go but I want it to not go to one person. Correct me if I am wrong in thinking that.

Last edited:
Record Giveaway No. 2
1. Sting the dream of the turtles
2. Air Supply Lost in love
3. Bee Gees Gold Vol 1
4. Foreigner Double Vision
5. Smokie Greatest hits.
Record condition between good to very good. PM me if you'd like to have these. Thanks.
Sorry, I could do these giveaways in one go but I want it to not go to one person. Correct me if I am wrong in thinking that.
Reserved for FM who prefers this to the first lot (I reserved the first lot for him) The other FM who mesaged me can have the first lot.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back