The Giveaway Thread

I've been a magpie hoarding audio components, to the point that I enough stuff to put together multiple AV systems. and we want to now streamline to 2+1 (bedroom system that's in my sig); a projector based midsized system and an audio only active system in the drawing room.

As I identify the components I absolutely need I am putting some of the stuff that I dont need for sale and hopefully a lot of stuff for Giveaway. this will include AV components, computer components and connectors. So please watch this space. also if there is more than one request, please allow me to decide on my own priority whom to give it to.

here is the first giveaway

Emotiva UPA5/7 amplifier blade.

I had a UPA7 purchased in 2008 (fantastic amp) and sometime in 2010 there was a problem with one channel. Emotiva without question sent me a replacement amp blade. however, when I opened the amp up to replace the blade, I realised the problem with that one channel was a bad solder, easily rectified. so the amp blade stayed with me. since I got it free as part of warranty from emotiva, ethics forbid me from selling it. I sold the amp in 2017 but forgot to give the blade to the new owner (who is in South Africa anyway). So this is free to anyone who can demonstrate that he /she is has a UPA5/UPA7 in their possession now. it's highly unlikely your amp would have failed, but think of this as insurance, if any channel does give way.

DM me. photo on request

I would recomend that you sell the emotiva board and give the money to charity. That is a two way benefit one person gets the emotiva at a reasonable price and the money goes to charity.

I've been a magpie hoarding audio components, to the point that I enough stuff to put together multiple AV systems. and we want to now streamline to 2+1 (bedroom system that's in my sig); a projector based midsized system and an audio only active system in the drawing room.

As I identify the components I absolutely need I am putting some of the stuff that I dont need for sale and hopefully a lot of stuff for Giveaway. this will include AV components, computer components and connectors. So please watch this space. also if there is more than one request, please allow me to decide on my own priority whom to give it to.

I had a UPA7 purchased in 2008 (fantastic amp) and sometime in 2010 there was a problem with one channel. Emotiva without question sent me a replacement amp blade. however, when I opened the amp up to replace the blade, I realised the problem with that one channel was a bad solder, easily rectified. so the amp blade stayed with me. since I got it free as part of warranty from emotiva, ethics forbid me from selling it. I sold the amp in 2017 but forgot to give the blade to the new owner (who is in South Africa anyway). So this is free to anyone who can demonstrate that he /she is has a UPA5/UPA7 in their possession now. it's highly unlikely your amp would have failed, but think of this as insurance, if any channel does give way.

DM me. photo on request
I'll take the 7 channel power amp of no one has claimed it for now or if you haven't decided to sell it.

Edit: looks like it's part of that power amp, if so, I am out, I don't have the basic amp with me

DM me. photo on request
just a clarification. This is not an amp. It’s an amp part.

Giveaway:

Monoprice 25feet HDMI cable. 22AWG so its super thick and CL2 so certified for concealed use. perfectly functional. Not being used as we have shifted house and have not installed our projectors.

pickup preferred as its heavy like a python and will be a pain to ship.
If possible to ship please let me know. I will pay the charges

I have few dvds to throw away. puting the list here just in case. Will give it 1 day if no one responds, trash it is

(All original genuine DVDs only)

Titanic: 3 Disc US region 1
The Guardian (Kevin costner)
Big bang theory season 1 to 6
Anjaana Anjaani
Bobby jasoos
A wednesday
Spirit Stallion of Cimarron
Home Alone 3

I have few dvds to throw away. puting the list here just in case. Will give it 1 day if no one responds, trash it is

Anjaana Anjaani
Bobby jasoos
A wednesday
Home Alone 3
Big bang dvds frozen for Zeta148. Rest are available.

Anjaana Anjaani
Bobby jasoos
A wednesday
Home Alone 3

revised list of available dvds now:

Bobby jasoos
A wednesday
Home Alone 3

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back