The Giveaway Thread

DELL U2311Hb 1080p Monitor.

There is LCD leak that affects about 1/5th to 1/6th of the screen. I think it can be repaired but don’t quote me on it.

The monitor still works and I have been using it with the leak for the past few months. Cosmetically it’s 9.5/10.

I upgraded to LG 4K yesterday so don’t need this anymore.

If anyone is interested can pick up (only) from my home in Vasanthnagar near JNTU Metro.

Btw it comes with a dust cover.

Last edited:
For Giveaway:

Cooler master ATX case.
including LG Digital disc player. Its a fairly nice case. was being used for a nas with multiple drive bays. but my son took the motherboard to build a gaming pc for the hostel. so its bare bone now. Pickup preferred. packing and shipping at consignee cost. if interested, Please DM dont message here and clutter up the thread. I will post once its not available.

IMG_0141.JPGIMG_0142.JPG

Last edited:
For Giveaway:

Cooler master ATX case.
including LG Digital disc player. Its a fairly nice case. was being used for a nas with multiple drive bays. but my son took the motherboard to build a gaming pc for the hostel. so its bare bone now. Pickup preferred. packing and shipping at consignee cost. if interested, Please DM dont message here and clutter up the thread. I will post once its not available.

View attachment 67995View attachment 67996
Along with this 460w cooler master psu. Not used for some time so YMMV

16C4CB0C-182D-49AA-858F-5C5CEE2A73FE.jpeg

Skyworth tv. Before you guys get excited panel is cracked, but have a feeling the boards inside are alright. Attaching pictures for model no. Willing to ship main board or t con board if someone needs it. Will retain it for 10 days before throwing.....model 32w2000.

Attachments

• IMG_20220314_201114.jpg
    IMG_20220314_201114.jpg
    966.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20220314_201226.jpg
    IMG_20220314_201226.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 83
Along with this 460w cooler master psu. Not used for some time so YMMV

View attachment 67997
hi Guys, I know some of you have pinged for this. I have not responded to all. but I am hoping for a local pickup. If that does not happen, I will ping you on prioritised basis over DM.

my first choice would be give it seperately so more people can get the benefit of the giveaway.

thanks

Hi Guys,

Giving away my Yamaha sub-woofer NS-SW300 (3 y.o). This sub works fine but sometime it rumbles even if there is no signal input. Probably needs some servicing or part replacement. I am taking a upgrade route for the sub, probably a Rythmik sub. Considering the current status of this Yamaha subwoofer I am giving it away to the fellow FM who might love this sub after repairing it. This is a great sounding sub-woofer which could go deep as low as 20Hz. The sub has some signs of usage and a dent in the back corner that happened while relocating. Pls note this would be a local pickup in Bangalore only. I will not ship this anywhere.

Thanks,
Somashekar

Screenshot 2022-03-19 143329.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-19 143402.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-19 143424.jpg

Hi Guys,

Giving away my Yamaha sub-woofer NS-SW300 (3 y.o). This sub works fine but sometime it rumbles even if there is no signal input. Probably needs some servicing or part replacement. I am taking a upgrade route for the sub, probably a Rythmik sub. Considering the current status of this Yamaha subwoofer I am giving it away to the fellow FM who might love this sub after repairing it. This is a great sounding sub-woofer which could go deep as low as 20Hz. The sub has some signs of usage and a dent in the back corner that happened while relocating. Pls note this would be a local pickup in Bangalore only. I will not ship this anywhere.

Thanks,
Somashekar

View attachment 68125View attachment 68126View attachment 68127

I am in queue. Great gesture, sir.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Somashekar

Awesome. Already taken?

Records for giveaway.
1. Asha Bhosle live at royal Albert hall with RD Burman.
2.Nazia and Zoheb Hassan Star.
3. Abhimaan.
4. Saajan Bina suhagan
5. Binaca Geet Mala silver jubilee presentation by Ameen Sayani.
6. Aap ke Saath.

PM me if the lot interests you. Condition must be between G and VG.

Hi @Sushant Sharma, received the records today. Thanks for the well-packed records.

Giveaway:

Monoprice 25feet HDMI cable. 22AWG so its super thick and CL2 so certified for concealed use. perfectly functional. Not being used as we have shifted house and have not installed our projectors.

pickup preferred as its heavy like a python and will be a pain to ship.
This has been shipped to a forum member.

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Somashekar

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back