The Giveaway Thread

IMG-20231212-WA0028.jpg

Giving away Speaker cables. These were my surround speaker cables. No more surround speakers, so don't need them any more. Pickup from Bangalore.

MaSh

A FM is picking up the English cassettes today.
The Hindi and Bengali cassetes are still available for anyone interested

No one wants a few Hindi and Bengali music cassettes in Bangalore?!!!
ok, I will courier them to anyone who wants them in Indiya at actual courier costs.

Hi FMs
For giveaway is a TP-Link TL-WA850RE Single_Band 300Mbps RJ45 Wireless Range Extender. Can be shipped

Attachments

• IMG_5811.jpeg
    IMG_5811.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 83
Giving away a whole bunch of cassettes and CDs. Western and Carnatic mix. Too numerous to list. Can't ship.

Members in Chennai who can make the journey to Nandanam and welcome to pick what they want. The rest I will throw away.

DM me

Giving away a whole bunch of cassettes and CDs. Western and Carnatic mix. Too numerous to list. Can't ship.

Members in Chennai who can make the journey to Nandanam and welcome to pick what they want. The rest I will throw away.

DM me
If you take the pain of shipping those cds to my place then I can take those. The shipping charges will be borne by me.
Regards

DM me
Interested in cassettes shipping on me

Cordless phone picked up. Thank you for the give away. Will try to get it charged up and link it with the base phone I have at home.
I forgot to update here.

I managed to get them charged, but unfortunately, the batteries seem to be completely drained. Due to disuse over time, the batteries discharged and corroded the terminals. While charging, I notice the backlight on the cordless phone handset, but there's still no display. Even after charging for over 24 hours, there's been no improvement.

So, the phones are back up for giveaway, suitable for someone interested in salvaging the parts.

One media converter.
One tplink r460 Wan wired router.
One epon onu thingy
Prefer Delhi pickup
Shipping possible at actuals but pickup will be given priority.

Attachments

• IMG-20240224-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240224-WA0004.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 79
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back