The Giveaway Thread

I want to post a "give away ad or info" for many of my old audio equipment's, cables and other audio related stuff. Moderator of this form please guide me how to go about it. Should I post it all together or in phases. Is picture must for all the stuff or can I post pictures only of major big items. I am from Pune, Maharashtra and would prefer a local pune or nearby city person to pick up stuff personally from my residence. I do not have time to involve myself in courier process. Pl guide as to how should I go bout it.

I want to post a "give away ad or info" for many of my old audio equipment's, cables and other audio related stuff. Moderator of this form please guide me how to go about it. Should I post it all together or in phases. Is picture must for all the stuff or can I post pictures only of major big items. I am from Pune, Maharashtra and would prefer a local pune or nearby city person to pick up stuff personally from my residence. I do not have time to involve myself in courier process. Pl guide as to how should I go bout it.
A brief details on items Or images can be posted here.
- just to let interested members know.

I have sent you message.

This refers to my post on 25th aug, 2023 where I mentioned that I have some components and cables for free Giveaway. I just want to update further on that that all the stuff is distributed among few like minded friends of mine. So currently I Will not be posting any items for give away.

Printer HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 2545 available for pick up in JP nagar bangalore . The printer has no cable and is not tested. My brother bought a furnished flat and the printer came with it. It is of No use to him . Anyone interested is welcome to pick up and can DM me.

Giveaway - Elkor Lite Tripod Projector Screen Size 7 ft W x 5 ft H, Diagonal 100 Inch View Angle 16:09 Aspect Ratio HD,
Bought this in Amazon few months back but the size is too large to accommodate. Just watched one movie and is in brand new condition. Raised a return request with Amazon and got my money back but they never came to pick up the Projector Screen. This is heavy, very heavy and should weigh more than 15+ kg. Only local pickup from Chennai, T Nagar.
Projctr Screen.jpg

Prjctr screen with stand.jpg

Giveaway - Pair of Adjustable speaker stands. It is more than a decade old when this was holding my old Aiwa stereo speakers. Condition is good. Local pickup from Chennai.
Adjustable Speaker stands.jpg

Giveaway - Elkor Lite Tripod Projector Screen Size 7 ft W x 5 ft H, Diagonal 100 Inch View Angle 16:09 Aspect Ratio HD,
Bought this in Amazon few months back but the size is too large to accommodate. Just watched one movie and is in brand new condition. Raised a return request with Amazon and got my money back but they never came to pick up the Projector Screen. This is heavy, very heavy and should weigh more than 15+ kg. Only local pickup from Chennai, T Nagar.
View attachment 80576

View attachment 80577

Giveaway - Pair of Adjustable speaker stands. It is more than a decade old when this was holding my old Aiwa stereo speakers. Condition is good. Local pickup from Chennai.
View attachment 80578
Would love to get those stands if you could take the hassel of shipping.. Will book the pickup myself.. For delhi.
Was just about to purchase similar looking stands from amazon but the quality of these things has gone down considerably in recent years for obvious reasons, would be great if I could get the ones that you have, I am sure they are pretty solid and would serve my purpose well.
Been looking since a few weeks everywhere.
Thanks

View attachment 80576

View attachment 80577

View attachment 80578
I live in Chennai and can take both of them if still available

I have a Harmon Kardon Center channel speaker to give away. This is a passive speaker. This is Bangalore and pick up only. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• 20231009_150205.jpg
    20231009_150205.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 48
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back